Extended Stay America - Chicago - Gurnee
$109
Fairfield Inn
Comfort Inn Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$73
$107
Hampton.com
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
$85
La Quinta
$84
$108
$71
$69
All reviewshome away from homegrab and gofront deskon a daily basishotel managersweet ladyfull size fridgesix flagssafe locationawesome jobspacious roomlay your headluggage cartwould highly recommend this hotelgurnee areaolive gardenlake county
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed at the hotel from 03/04-03/06 booked through priceline.com. I must say the hotel is very quaint and comfortable. The room offered plates, full size refrigerator, pots coffee machine and a cullugan filter for safe clean water.The staff was very friendly an helpful. The facilities were very clean. I felt safe at all times . The best part is located in the middle of great restaurants which are walking distance. If you like Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Crab Shack and Crackle barrel this is the place for you. The commute to the Naval Station was 15 minutes by cab service. The only thing I would not recommend is the cab company American Taxi Service, they are horrible. Please, use any other one. They are not punctual and you will be late to your love ones graduation. I would love to thank the staff for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: The breakfast is very light.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you had such a enjoyable stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband is in the Navy & is stationed here for a few months, I was 35 weeks pregnant when I moved up here to be with him. Everyone here has been extremely helpful & nice. They always call me by my first name & always check and make sure I am doing okay. All the staff is extremely sincere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

I so glad to hear that your first time away from home was a comfortable one. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how welcome our staff made you feel.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I consider Extended Stay America a home away from home. The staff is friendly and very helpfull in your needs. The staff goes the extra mile for makeing you feel comfortable. Lynn is an absolute delight. She is very helpfull and allways has a simle and kind words for their guests. As far as value, I would compare the Gurnee Extended Stay America to any Holiday Inn or La Quinta.However the value is far better than the compitition. I would rate the Extended Stay America in Gurnee, Ill the best in the area I would not hesitate to rebook here again.
I work in Waukegan, Ill. I must say that travel time to Waukegan is no more than ten minutes. It is about three to five miles down Grand ave. The restaurants in the area are plentyfull. Extended Stay America is close to six flags, Gurnee Mills which is a very large shopping center. If you can't find what your looking for at Gurnee Mills you neither need or want it. Gurnee Mills also has a movie theater. The shopping center is just across the I 94 freeway about three minutes from the hotel. If your looking for value, friendly staff, nice enviroment family friendly that allows pets this is the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for your glowing review of our Gurnee site. The staff loves to get mentioned, we appreciate you did that. We do have a great location in the area, and are glad you found it fit your needs.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The two best things qualities about this hotel are the staff and the value. The front desk knows me by name and is very accommodating and welcoming. The value to stay short or long term is around the same price you'd pay in average to rent an apartment. The rooms are spacious enough for two- and has everything you'd need for a longer stay- even my dog is comfortable and known by name!

• Stayed: December 2012
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Perfect value, along with a great staff says it all! Thank you so much for the flattering comments about that hotel, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The staff at the Extended Stay Gurnee were very friendly and attentive. They handled the check-in process quickly and efficiently and answered all my questions about the area. I found the hotel was convenietly located being only several blocks away from Gurnee Mills Mall, and within walking distance of several resturants. It is also within walking distance of Great America.
The kitchen and full size refridgerator are handy if you do not want to eat all meals out.

Room Tip: Rooms directly facing the highway might be noisey. Our room faced the parking area near the lobby entrance and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments about the staff and the great location. We are happy you agree that we have one of the best locations in the area. We hope you look for our locations wherever you may travel!