Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center
$89
$84
$79
Comfort Inn Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
$55
$66
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta
$89
$59
$60
$44
$43
All reviewssix flagsspice restaurantshuttle servicegurnee millsbreakfast buffetacross the streetno worrieshot tubfront desk staffvery nice hoteloutlet mallnice poolwe've stayedhotel staffclean roomsfirst floornice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family planned a weekend at Great America Theme Park. When we got to the hotel our room was ready, we reserve a suite. We request a rollaway bed and it was brought to the room immediately. Only thing that was disappointing was the pool and spa was closed. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Minnie46360
Bryan F, Director of Rooms at Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Minnie46360,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are very happy that you chose to stay with us while you were visiting Six Flags Great America. I am delighted that you enjoyed the great service our hotel has to offer, and will be sure to share your comments with our team! As the hotel is newly opened, we did experience some issues related to the pool and spa during the first couple of months, however we are pleased to report that our pool is up and running full time. Our spa (hot tub) should be open again at some point within the first half of next year.

We hope that you will definitely choose to return to the Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center on your next trip to Six Flags. Also, be sure to check our website for packages available that include the room and tickets to the park!

Bryan Fish
Director of Rooms

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was pleased with our room. It was clean and comfortable. I loved the bed; I haven't slept that well in a hotel in a long time. I did, however, think that a continental breakfast buffet could have been offered free of charge.

Room Tip: Our first floor room had easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Aquelah R, Sales and Catering Coordinator at Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for the review! We are extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and truly appreciate the feedback. I have shared your comment regarding breakfast with our General Manager and Restaurant Manager. Again, thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was just Ok, nothing to write home about. The rooms were just your average hotel room,.. Nothing stood out about this place.

This hotel is in a great location to Gurnee Shopping Mall, Great America Six Flags. They also have shuttle vans that will take you within 5miles to any place around the hotel..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angel143

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate feedback from our Everyday Heroes and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I would likt to thank all of the staff at the Holiday Inn for treating my family & myself so caring. The minute we walked in they were so nice to us. I felt right away like home. We had an issue in our suite with one of the air conditioning units, call them and they solved the situation right away. Our suite was very clean & confortable.All during our stay, we were treating very good, always asking us if we needed anything, and when we did, they made sure we got it. one of the girls,(I think her name was precious) was so nice & respectful to me. I aprreciated it so much and also your shuttle drivers were the best. The never had an attitude about having to dop off or pick up people. I was kind of sad that the hot tub was out because I was looking forward to that, but maybe next time for i will be coming back. I really needed this mini vacation with all the stress I have been thru with my son's anniversary of his death coming up and you made me feel really special. Thank you so much for an enjoyable weekend and may God Bless each & every one of you. Sincerely, Isabel Escobedo & family

Room Tip: Suites are confortable & clean
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Isabel E
Aquelah R, Sales and Catering Coordinator at Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you so much for the review! We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we could bring some comfort to you and your family through these difficult times. You and your family are truly Everyday Heroes and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center had some of the nicest people working on staff that ive ever witnessed. Everyone wanted to help and had a smile on their face. The rooms are nice too...spacious bathrooms, comfortable beds. We utilized the shuttle service that was offered as well, which was a very convenient serice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the review! We are extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!