Hampton Inn Chicago/Gurnee
$109
Fairfield Inn
Comfort Inn Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$73
$99
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
ExtendedStay
$84
$108
$71
All reviewsoutdoor poolsix flagsgas stationa hilton honors membergreat hotelsink areagreat lakes naval basecomplimentary breakfastacross the streetwithin walking distancenice breakfasthotel roombusiness tripgolden corralbreakfast arearoom was cleaneasy access
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very nice Hampton Inn in excellent location in Gurnee across from Six Flags. Rooms are very nice and amenities are good. Breakfast is also good but because of the size of the hotel, it may be difficult to get everything because of the number of guests (example waffles).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I can't recommend. One day was removed from my bill, both days were not satisfactory, but still charged for the one day. Asked to speak to a Manager - was told no Manager was on duty! Best part of my stay was the check-in - it was pretty much downhill from that point on.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mike_Drab, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago/Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We are quite concerned whenever our guests are less than 100 percent satisfied with their stay and always try to make it right when a problem arises. Clearly your stay was not up to the standards we have set for ourselves, nor what our guests have come to expect.

I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In regards to your comments about the lack of hot water---we're currently fixing this issue. In fact, our maintenance crew is working on addressing the concerns you brought up in your review.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss your stay in further detail, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Mike Drab

Reviewed September 14, 2013

There is nothing remarkable about the staff or location. It's near a highway but miles away from many places you probably want to be. The room was dirty and the bedspread was stained. I was too tired to deal with it but otherwise, the hotel is ok.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We truly value the opinions of our guest and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I met with the houskeeping team members to ensure this does not occur again in the future. Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely appologize and hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. Please contact me directly to further discuss your stay.

Mike Drab

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very clean hotel. Friendly and helpful staff.?Room was quiet. Linens were comfy. Lots of pillows. Air conditioning worked great. Well located. There is a great ice cream parlor out front if you want a treat while you stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hampton Inn made my stay there the best experience. and If I ever go back to Chicago and am in the nearby area, I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn. Thank you to the housekeeping, breakfast cook, and lobby attendants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo