“Very nice stay”

Hampton Inn Chicago/Gurnee
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Gurnee
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and 3 days. The hotel has been renovated very nicely but what made my stay outstanding was that each and every member of the staff that I came in contact with was very helpful, professional and extremely resourceful. Each time I asked a question, they went out of their way to get the answer or find something that would help me. A couple of times information was obtained that I didn't even ask for but was helpful since I was visiting the area for the first time. I would stay at this hotel again. FYI, the hot cookies at 7 pm each evening were an added bonus LOL.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Adriene S
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Chicago/Gurnee

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is convenient to the highway. I was a little worried when I pulled up because it is obviously not a newer Hampton Inn. But the interior was nicely renovated. All of the finishes in the room that I stayed in were high end Hampton. Even the bathroom valves and fixtures had been recently updated.

The front desk service was great and the hotel staff was attentive.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Steven W
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My family and I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every night. The room was great and the hospitality of the employees was exceptional. The complimentary breakfast was an excellent way to start each of our days. I will defintely stay here again the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors are much quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Last minute booking- 3 hours prior to arrival. Only two rooms left. Clerk was very friendly & check in quick. Room clean. A few extras such as free bottled water, breakfast bar & note that duvet cover in addition to expected sheets was freashly laundered. Breakfast in the AM was also good with staff working hard & bringing food around to tables.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cathyfromillinois
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stay at this hotel several times a year when I am on busiess trips tot he area. It is in a good location near restaurants, has a good fitness center, and a nice free breakfast. I have always found the staff to be helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jxl_from_MD
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed here to be close to our new grandbaby.It was very convenient. Staff very friendly. Rooms a little compared to other Hamptons. We pretty much stay at Hamptons all the time.. and we travel alot!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank reino66
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The Hampton was nice and clean as always. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Mike went out of his way to help me change a reservation that i had mistakenly booked for the wrong date. I will 100 percent stay here again and recommend anyone else traveling to Gurnee to do the same! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends