“best thin crust ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“best thin crust ever”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Get it fresh at the pub. It's not quite as good as delivery but there's still nothing better. Plus, they have all you can eat nights! Seriously?awesome! My only complaint is that I burn the roof of my mouth every time because I cant wait long enough to let it cool off. LOL

• Visited June 2012

Gurnee, IL
“thick crust OK, but watch that check.....”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I live in Gurnee, IL, blocks from Kaiser's so it's a logical spot for a quick take-out pie. Having been a customer several times, I decided to dine in once. My tab was roundly padded with ups and extras, and then added incorrectly for good measure. Upon pointing out the inaccuracies, the surly waitress and manager only grudgingly offered corrections once an actual menu was put to their noses. Most (and last) unfragrant experience.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank HarryBGurnee_IL
chicago
“Great Pizzas”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is a very popular pizza house in Gurnee. Most people use take-out but the bar and restaurant is very good albeit small. I eat there often and recommend it.

Visited January 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Went there with a group for a party”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Everything, from making the reservation to the service, to the food, to the entire atmosphere was excellent. We tried to get in at Quonset or Stone Creek Grill, but both were already booked. We "settled" with Kaiser's. WOW, were we surprised! The pizza was better than Stone Creek and in my opinion better than Quonset. Service was WAY better than those two places. Highly recommend!

Visited May 2011
Mundelein, IL
“Best All Around”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We go to Kaisers 2-3 times a week. Not only is the Pizza THE BEST, but the sandwiches, soups and salads are all on the mark!
They have beer specials daily, service is happy, prompt and attentive.
We have met many other "regulars" we now consider friends!
Try their Stuffed Pepper Soup!
We want to keep this place to ourselves.
Shhhhhhhhh!