“thick crust OK, but watch that check.....”

Kaiser's Pizza & Pub
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I live in Gurnee, IL, blocks from Kaiser's so it's a logical spot for a quick take-out pie. Having been a customer several times, I decided to dine in once. My tab was roundly padded with ups and extras, and then added incorrectly for good measure. Upon pointing out the inaccuracies, the surly waitress and manager only grudgingly offered corrections once an actual menu was put to their noses. Most (and last) unfragrant experience.

1  Thank HarryBGurnee_IL

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is a very popular pizza house in Gurnee. Most people use take-out but the bar and restaurant is very good albeit small. I eat there often and recommend it.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Everything, from making the reservation to the service, to the food, to the entire atmosphere was excellent. We tried to get in at Quonset or Stone Creek Grill, but both were already booked. We "settled" with Kaiser's. WOW, were we surprised! The pizza was better than Stone Creek and in my opinion better than Quonset. Service was WAY better than those two places. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We go to Kaisers 2-3 times a week. Not only is the Pizza THE BEST, but the sandwiches, soups and salads are all on the mark!
They have beer specials daily, service is happy, prompt and attentive.
We have met many other "regulars" we now consider friends!
Try their Stuffed Pepper Soup!
We want to keep this place to ourselves.
Shhhhhhhhh!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Walked in, ate at the bar, and they left me alone just like I wanted. Had the ribeye sandwich and loved it. And the beers were cold and prompt.