“where they remember your name!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
The In-Laws
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wadsworth, Illinois
“where they remember your name!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2010

The in laws is my favorite place to go have a drink and a good meal and still go home with $$ in my pocket, the service is just like i own the place it cant get any better,a place i can go and just relax and be myself.great food, even better prices, the best in hometown bar and grill THE IN LAWS is the place to go!!!!!! Thank You Malik Reid

Zion, Illinois
“Love the service and food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

I've been to In-Laws Of Gurnee many times and I've had excellent service, the food was just right, nothing missing, didn't have to ask for anything. I've brought friends in for food and they have brought their friends in as well. Everyone raved to me about the great service and food. I will continue to go there for dinner and lunch.

gurnee , illinois , usa
“better late then never again will i order from there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2010

i order my food and waited one hour and a half the driver did not have a clue where he was going . then they forgot to give me my pops. i dont know if it was ordering food that cost me $45.00 and i was so upset . its not the money its the service that matters i guess when you the only place to eat what are you going do. the beef is poor and food . i hope you read this
mr in laws i spend good money at your restaurant; sorry iam going to post this all over face book to let the people know how slow motion service . sorry service

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Mount Prospect
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll never go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2010

My husband and I & another couple went there last night and had a terrible experience. We were stuck in a back room and the food was very slow in coming after we ordered.
We ordered the broasted chicken which they said came with broasted potatoes and vegetables. When the waitress came with the food my husband's meal was missing the potatoes completely. The potatoes were huge and cut in two pieces so I gave him one of my pieces but as soon as the waitress appeared he told her he never got his potatoes. She spotted the potatoes I had given him from my plate and she said very sarcastically, "Well, that's a potato on your plate" He had to explain that I had divided mine to give him some. Also when I went to unfold the napkin that the utensils were wrapped in it was stuck together with someone's gum and the napkin looked like someone had wiped their mouth on it. Ugh!! We complained again and she gave me a new napkin & utensils, in a not very pleasant way. Two of us said we wanted "white meat" chicken which the menu said they charged $2 extra for. When we got our plates we had a chicken breast and a wing (this is not white meat). Then we found out that the two other people who did not order the special white meat also got a chicken breast (white meat) and a wing (dark meat) so essentially all 4 of us got the same combination of meat but two of us had to pay $2 extra for ours, What a rip off!! The lettuce that was around the plate was rotten with brown around the edges and soggy. And the vegetables were cold and undercooked. We all agreed that it was terrible meal and will never go there again.

1 Thank mush58
Gurnee IL
“Economy Buster at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2010

I have been to Inlaws many, many times. The food is delicious!! From yummy appetizers, to delicious dinners to fabulous dinner specials - there really is something on the menu for everyone. My kids love the all you can eat pizza special that they offer a few times a week, and at the price - I love it too.
The salad bar has many items and also features a couple of different soups of the day. In addition, there is a daily lunch and dinner buffet.
Sundays, Inlaws features a brunch buffet that is to die for complete with a champagne mimosa fountain.
It is also a great place to hang out on Fridays and Saturday nights. I love the signature martini and long island menu. Don't pay attention to the cover charge, that is only if you are arriving really late. We usually come in for dinner and stay for a few drinks and to listen to the music, there is a featured DJ a few nights per week.
Service is good and management really seems to care about their customers.