“Pricey and gimmicky, but ok food and good beer selection.”

Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Gurnee
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Pricey and gimmicky, but ok food and good beer selection.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I had a lunch salad and a beer. The salad was very good, as was the beer. Both were terribly overpriced in my opinion. This restaurant is in the heart of tourism central, and I think they do well because of this. Do not attempt to go here on a Friday or Saturday night. The parking is inadequate and the place is packed.

I would probably give it another try if I was invited, but I would not go there again on my own whim.

Visited February 2014

Michigan City, Indiana
“Great family pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have made Timothy O'Toole's a regular stop when we are in the area. Everything on their menu sounds delicious, so it is extremely difficult to choose an option. Highly recommend all of it!

Visited April 2014
IL
“Like beer?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't but I understand that they have a LARGE selection on tap. There are plenty of TV screen sfor watching sports and a decent menu. A nice casual place to meet friends and have lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
“Good food, nice beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

This restaurant is located right off the interstate and a few blocks from Great America. The menu has a nice variety. Our food came quickly and was well prepared. The price was in line with the quality and quantitiy. They have a really nice beer selection. This location has two sides, a bar side and a restaurant side. We ate in the restaurant, and was able to watch two games which was nice. I dont think you could go wrong with a stop here.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great wings, good quality bar type food. Got the french dip and wished I had gotten a burger- the buns looked delicious! Our service was excellent as well.

Visited March 2014