“Good Food”

Uno's
Ranked #37 of 145 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Good food, good service and a decent price. Uno's is known for "Chicago Pizza" and it's worth trying but, there are better placed to get some outstanding Chicago pizza out there.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

nice clean place. menu is quite extenssive for a pizza place. never very crowded[should be!] but overall very nice every time we have been there!

1  Thank 160cheese
Reviewed November 18, 2012

the place was well decorated. the service was good. It is more spacious as compared to the UNO downtown. The pizza was excellent!
Had a great evening!

1  Thank aloo707
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Don't set your expectations high with any pizza chain and you will not be disappointed often. Unos serves the Chicago style pizza with the extra thick crust and high doughy sides. I like deep dish pizza so I knew what to expect.

I didn't have pizza but the 3 cheese Mac N' Cheese. I make my own homemade M & C so usually am not impressed with restaurant or pre-made entrees. This was some of the best I've had however mostly because they used the Cabot aged white cheddar cheese which is one of my favorite cheddars. The beers were cold and refreshing. My son attempted to order a 'black and tan' but the bartender wasn't familiar with it so don't go expecting to order exotic or specialty drinks.

The restaurant was clean and well maintained. Our waiter was friendly - almost intrusive at times - but kept our glasses full and always asked if we desired anything more.

Uno is a good place for a fast, hot meal and Chicago style pizza.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I love Uno's around the Midwest and the one in Gurnee is no different. As always they were wonderful in working with me with my allergy and their menu is one of the most expansive GF menus I have seen. For non-GF people, my girlfriend seemed to really like their pizza as well.

2  Thank Jefferson B