“Simply the best”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Zion, Illinois
“Simply the best”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Easy to locate. Clean inside and out. Friendly door greeter. Requested special seating with no problems. Server friendly and prompt. We had cheese fires for our appetizer. My husband had the prime rib and garlic mashed. I had the Victorias filet and baked. We both had dinner salads. Everything came out just as we requested. My husband wanted his prime rib cooked alittle more and when the server brought it back it was perfect and served with a fresh order of mashed. Simply the best.
On our last visit we received a survey on our receipt for a free appetizer, which we took advantage of tonight. To our delight, we received another survey tonight. I am so looking forward to returning to my favorite place for steak.

• Visited February 2012

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Pretty Good Steak”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I had my first steak here after being a vegetarian for ten years. It was decent. Obviously not a steak expert but I thought it was good.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Karen E
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“What's not to love?”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great prime rib. The chop salad is amazing. Excellent service. Reasonable prices.

Wisconsin
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Usually when I travel I like to go to local restaurants or to a chain we don't have in our area. Well, we DO have an Outback nearby, but after a long day of shopping we all wanted something fast and tasty. Outback consistently delivers quality food and service, and the Gurnee restaurant was as good as any I've been too. Love it!

Visited December 2011
Chicago IL
“Consistently good”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great service. Good food.

Curbside pickup is very convenient, but on occasion the food quality isn't quite up to par. Much more difficult to ask that an item be corrected once you've gotten it home and they must know that. :(

• Visited September 2011