“Unbelievable Bread Pudding.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been to Tina's another three times since my first visit in 2013. Twice just for the bread pudding...it's the best! If you haven't been to Tina's - GO! You won't be disappointed.

3  Thank sos78

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I really like supporting local businesses, but it's not that often that I return to the same place.

I've been to Tina's five times in the last six months - a record for me!

I've tried something different every time, and loved every entree. My favorite is to do the Bake Shop Special - half a sandwich and a cup of soup or small salad.

You will NOT be disappointed!

1  Thank exmish
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I found the food reasonable, atmosphere reasonable and the costs...pricey. Would go back though. The feel of being in an Italian kitchen is different

1  Thank Penguin1dp
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Don't you just love restaurant's that have figured things out, like how to make good food that you enjoy eating? I know I do. I'm not anti-chain or anti-franchise, but I really love to see small independents thrive. And that's what Tina's is, a small independent that is part deli, part bake shop, part restaurant, and all yummy. Tina does everything her way and she's there all day,every day to ensure the highest quality for her customers. Unfortunately, that means she's not open for dinner, but for a really nice lunch, you have to try Tina's. Don't think about going if you're not also going to get desert. I'm not a desert person, but Tina turned me. That Tera Misu, or however you spell it, stuff is better than you know what. Yes, I said better than you know what.

I don't think she has a liquor license though. So if that's important to you, get carry out.

Lunch will run you about $10 - $15 per.

So good.

This is my gift to you. Thank me later.

Oh ya, Ciao Ciao.

1  Thank GJNGJNGJN
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food is wonderful. Fresh Italian. I cannot eat gluten and the chicken salad is so good. The place is small. Lace tablecloths and everyone feels like family. Tina is there every day and makes a point to come and say hello and see how you are enjoying your meal. The bakery items look amazing!!! No gluten free that I have seen.

2  Thank Geri P