“WOW, amazing animals at this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Serpent Safari - CLOSED

Serpent Safari
Streamwood, IL
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“WOW, amazing animals at this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

We went there because I had a groupon while on a long weekend at KeyLime Cove. This place was amazing. I felt kind of bad for these HUGE reptiles in those little cages but they explained that those types of creatures spend the majority of their time coiled up and hiding anywya, it's their nature.

Definitely recommend this place. The staff there is wonderful also!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank jfreak5

North Chicago, Illinois
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“My kids love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have been here several times, and my kids love returning every time. It's local and convenient, if you live near Gurnee Mills Mall.

Visited July 2012
Blanchardville, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lots of fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

If you get a chance, plan on going here. Located in Gurnee Mills mall, the tour is very educational as well as fun. My children had a blast.

Visited October 2012
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“cool for kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I took my kids there to see the giant snake. It was indeed giant. They have interesting stuff and cool things that the kids seem to love

Mundelein, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wish the Animals Were Cared for Better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I love animals so naturally I always check out S.S. when I'm at Gurnee Mills. Unfortunately I don't think they take very good care of the animals for sale or for show. On more than one occasion I have seen dead scorpions or lizards just laying in their cages. The animals in back don't seem well cared for either. Their cages are tiny and it looks like they don't get much interaction.

Visited April 2012