“A Great Meal at Another Cracker Barrel”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 145 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: American
Description: cracker barrel near six flags---gurnee Illinois
Description: cracker barrel near six flags---gurnee Illinois
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband, our oldest granddaughter, and I each had a different meal. All of us were very pleased with our meal. The waitress was cordial and came around often to see if we needed anything. One time she came to tell us that she had given the wrong ticket and said she was sorry for the error. Our bill was only a couple more dollars. I thought she did a good job. We like to go to Cracker Barrel restaurants when we are on vacation.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This Cracker Barrel is very close to Great America. The food is very good, Cracker Barrel has revised their menu choices. Healthy options....lunch specials....prices are very comparable to other restaurants in the area. If you don't want fast food...Cracker Barrel is a better option. Enjoy!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Are you hungry ? When you leave the Cracker Barrel you will be full . The food is great , the service is good and the food is abundant and very delicious .I have eaten there several times , and each time seem better than the last . It would be a good experience to go out of your way to enjoy a tasty meal .

Reviewed September 20, 2013

cracker barrel is a must do when in Gurnee always good food in a good environment huge portions and good service

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I just love the atmosphere, the service and the good food! Cracker Barrel is my favorite place to go get a healthy and yummy meal that reminds me of my mom's cooking!