“always good”

Description: cracker barrel near six flags---gurnee Illinois
Chicago, Illinois
“always good”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

cracker barrel is a must do when in Gurnee always good food in a good environment huge portions and good service

Visited September 2013

Waukegan, Illinois
“My favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I just love the atmosphere, the service and the good food! Cracker Barrel is my favorite place to go get a healthy and yummy meal that reminds me of my mom's cooking!

• Visited July 2013
“Really...no promises?”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My son is allergic to nuts and knowing that the Cracker Barrel has some dishes that do include nuts, I informed the server of his allergy. Her response?No promises. We can't guarantee he won't get nuts in his food. Not the response I was looking for. How about something like I will inform the chef and we will be extra careful when preparing his food. I understand that nothing is 100% but a little effort and compassion would have been appreciated. We will not return to a Cracker Barrel because of Marsha in the Gurnee restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank phraedus1
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Old dependable”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

CB is a staple on our road trips. A place we can always count on for a hot meal, reasonably priced and if we want just veggies we know they will taste good.

Visited May 2013
Green Bay, WI
“Average meal”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This Cracker Barrel was average at best. We ate early (approximately 5 pm) and there were very few diners there at that time. I had the Cider BBQ chicken breast meal (a current special they have) and it was actually quite good, very moist and flavorful. The corn that I ordered with it had absolutely no flavor at all, as well as the hash brown casserole which seemed very dried out to me. I asked my daughter how her hash browns were and she said dry and flavorless. My daughter and son-in-law had the country-fried steak and thought it was good. The 3 little ones had kid's meals and they were typical of any kids meals. The kids were rambunctious so we did not stay for dessert. Did make a stop in the gift shop to browse for a few minutes after dinner and they seemed to be well-stocked in their usual Cracker Barrel items.

Visited April 2013