“Hands down, the best Stuffed Pizza in Chicago!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #8 of 142 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: World's most famous stuffed pizza. We're stuffing America a pie at a time. Giordano's Pizza was chosen Best Pizza in America by NBC. Chicago Tribune writes Giordano's pizza is a must when in Chicago
Hampton, Georgia
“Hands down, the best Stuffed Pizza in Chicago!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Have tried Stuffed Pizza from Campaign/Urbana to Waukegan, IL and by far, Giordano's is the best Stuffed Pizza you are going to find period!! Try it you will not be sorry. We visited the Gurnee, IL restaurant, but they have places all over the Chicago area.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank BudgetTravelerMR2

New Castle, New Hampshire
“We had to experience deep dish pizza while in Chicago”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Not a whole lot to say. The restaurant was not crowded when we went there for dinner. It's near the mall. My husband had never had Chicago deep dish pizza and this is where the hotel recommended. It was fine...nothing super special. Wine was expensive and it took a half hour to cook our pizza.

• Visited October 2013
“Deep dish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I brought a group of employees to this home if Chicago deep dish pizza, while traveling in the area for business. We enjoyed the appetizers- calamari, toasted ravioli and bruschetta. I had minestrone soup that was very good. I had just a bite of the deep dish pizza and it was incredible. Out service was just average. I got the sense this was a satellite store, probably not the top of the line. I ordered sangria, they were out. And the pizza took over an hour to arrive.

1 Thank mym2bw
Dodgeville
“Great deep dish pizza--not much atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Giordano's is synonymous with great deep dish pizza. Whether it is better or equal to Lou Malnati's and Gino's East, is a close call. It seems slightly thicker to me. Whether an extra fraction of an inch of more cheese is a good thing is a personal decision. As for the atmosphere, the Gurnee store doesn't have much, but that's besides the point once your pizza arrives at the table.

Visited October 2013
Spanaway, Washington
“From Seattle 2,700 miles for pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We travelled from Seattle by RV to visit family in the Chicago area where my wife grew up. For months we had been talking about who had the best pizza in the area and my wife always ranked Giordano's as the best.

I went to school in Chicago so I had some experience with deep dish pizza but I was blown away with the first bite of a deep dish made with pepperoni, green peppers, and onions. The crust was never soggy and had a delightful texture that danced across my tongue.

Our five year old had a regular crust pizza with pepperoni and she was raving with delight as she ate her pizza with a piece in each hand.

The service was prompt and VERY friendly. We felt like family visiting with our favorite cousins. Our drink glasses were always full and they kept us stocked with piles of needed napkins - a must with a five year old at the table.

We suggest that you call ahead if you're having a deep dish pizza as it takes a while to cook it the right way.

There was plenty of parking and the location is easy to reach even from Seattle.

• Visited August 2013