“Not so good”

Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Pizza
“Not so good”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I am not sure what the other reviewers had but this place is not what it was hyped up to be. The beef was dry and tough. When asked the bigger guy behind the counter he said that's what uou get?? So much for serving with a smile. Hope you have better time than I did.

Gurnee, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of great choices - great food”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I work in Gurnee and a friend and I go "out" to lunch once a week. This is now the only place we go! A wide variety of menu choices and everything we've tried so far has been wonderful. Try one of the daily soups...all have been fantastic! That's the hardest decision...get soup with the sandwich or their awesome fries.

• Visited May 2012
Iron Mountain
“AWESOME!!!___”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

If in the area, you have to try Mama K's. We stayed at key lime(over priced) and ordered pizza and wings from Ks. Great lil place you can eat in if you want. Pizza was hot and delicious. People were super friendly and priced very reasonable. Kids loved it also.

“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My family and I went to Mama K's for dinner last week and the food was AMAZING!!!! We ordered the Mama K's Special thin crust pizza and you could definitely tell it was homemade. Great tasting sausage and cheese. My son ordered and Italian beef and he said it was the best he has ever had my daughter had a calzone that was as big as her head and delicious. The employees there were so friendly and made us feel at home. We defilitely be back!! Great food!!!

• Visited November 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Meh”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I tried a calzone, and while the prior reviews were correct in saying that the calzone is big, it wasnt anything great - Rosati's down the street I felt was better. Ill go back and try something else.

• Visited September 2011