“One word WONDERFUL!!!”
Review of Stevens'

Stevens'
Reserve with OpenTable
Stevens' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 143 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A family owned and operated steakhouse with a warm, comfortable setting close to home, Stevens aims to please. From our wide selection of finely aged steaks and chops to the freshest seafood, extensive wine and martini lists and a staff ready to serve you, Stevens is the perfect place for you to relax and enjoy. Whether you seek a quiet evening for two or a night on the town with your friends and family we will be honored and ready to accommodate your every need. We are very proud of the food and drinks we serve at Stevens but it is our staff and the amazing service they provide that sets us apart from the competition. Each and every time you walk through our doors you will be greeted and treated with the utmost respect and attention. Our regular guests can attest to the fact that we go out of our way not only to know your name but a little something about you as well. The service staff at Stevens has over 100 years of experience in the business and their knowledge and expertise shines through daily and nightly. Whenever you have the chance, come on out to Stevens and experience first hand what has been deemed the " finest restaurant in Gurnee."
Louisville, Kentucky
“One word WONDERFUL!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I took a church group for lunch during our annual mini vacation. The comments from the group were over whelming pleasing so much so that some wanted to come for all our meals to Stevens during the trip. We had one server but she handle the large group with great professional skill and got us out in the necessary hour and half so that we could move on to our next event. Bravo to her and the management !!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Tawana59

Grayslake, Illinois
“Can't miss with Steven's”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Whether business or friends you can't miss with Steven's. Good wine list with some interesting selections and not run of the mill. Well stocked bar with single Malts and good beer on tap.
Steaks are always great and they do excellent seafood as well. Last time I was there I ordered the sashimi grade Mahi-Mahi, seared just right. My wife had the three small filets each topped with something different (blue cheese, etc) and they were excellent. Service is top notch, atmosphere is relaxing (dim lighting, good sized wood tables and chairs) Monday night is $3.00 burger night so the bar is full with after work business crowd on a usually slow night for restaurants. So stop in after work as they have a great bar or go for dinner. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mjt383
Halifax, Massachusetts
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

A colleague and I were staying in the Waukegan area and turned to Tripadvisor and Yelp for advice for a decent place to eat. Stevens' was tops on both. No offense to Gurnee, but I'm from Boston and I certainly didn't expect the high level of food and service that Stevens' provided.

Our server, I forget his name, was smart and classy. I had a few questions about some sauces and he offered to bring a sample of each one for me to try. I ended up ordering my steak with one of the sauces. This was one of the best steaks I've had in my life (I've eaten in Morton's, Fleming's, Abe & Louie's, etc.) It was seasoned fantastically and cooked to medium perfection - not too rare, not over done. I don't drink but my colleagues were very happy with the beer choices and the knowledge of the server was impressive on fine beer as well.

The atmosphere is refined and elegant inside. Don't let the outside fool you. This is a beautiful place with great food and great staff. I don't anticipate visiting Gurnee again but, if you do, please check out Stevens', they deserve the business.

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank Bruins11
Union City, New Jersey
“Classy”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Very classy restaurant, formal and dim lit. Love the ravioli and the bruschetta.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Mark K
Grayslake, Illinois
“Great Service and Delicious Food”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Steven's has great steaks, cocktails and the service is impeccable. We go here every Mother's Day because they have really great holiday deals.

Visited April 2012