“Six Flags trip”

Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Gurnee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This amusement park, located halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, has over 100 rides and attractions.
Orland Park, Illinois, Usa
“Six Flags trip”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went with friends during fright fest. over all it was a great experience. The haunted houses where great. the only down side was 1) me and my buddy were stuck on X-flight for about 5-10 mins. If the zombie apocalypse started we would have been screwed. 2) There wasnt anyone watching for line jumpers. we only experienced 6 different people try to jump... only 1 got turned away and thats because i stood in front of him when he tried to pass me.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Lockport, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“awful never again”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

lines were way to long. Ive been here numerous times before and i know to expect long lines but this trip was ridiculous

Visited July 2013
3 Thank mikatrojas
Rockford, Illinois, Usa
“Halloween FUN”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I took my 7th grade Girl Scouts and they had a blast. The scare zone were perfect for them. We did not pay extra for the Haunted Houses-they would have been to scary. They loved the rides, decorations all around the park. Especially the characters at night. We rated it a 10 and will be back next year!

chicago, IL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Costs more for haunted houses?”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we came here this season. There were twice as many people here for fright fest than there was when we came in July. The lines were very long, which is understandable. I do not understand why it is $20 more for the haunted house attractions. Very disappointed with that.

2 Thank giraffelover5271
Glendale Heights, Illinois, Usa
“" YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST !"”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

2 years a go was my first experience ! and ever since then I've gone more then 6x its a great place to go , bring family ,friends co-works you'll have a blast