“Six Flags Fright Fest” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Gurnee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This amusement park, located halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, has over 100 rides and attractions.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Six Flags Fright Fest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Dress warm it is very windy and cold this late in the season. Staff does a great job of scaring the younger folks, but not too zealous towards those whom are truly scared to meet them. Bring some extra money for the delicious hot coca and Funnel cakes they hit the spot mid way through the night. Most of all have fun.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Sandwich, Illinois, Usa
“6Flags with Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had a great time at Six Flags Fright Fest. The lines were not long and the rides were awesome! I wasn't as scared of the costumed people, which I am glad.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great rides and a lot of fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had to come alone to test the park to make sure it was appropriate for my 8 and 9 year old children and in my opinion, it was very safe and the height restrictions were suiting. I know they will have as much fun as I did, we will all be back again next time.

Holland, Michigan, Usa
“Six Flags”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Six flags was a ton of fun especially during Fright Fest. All the kids thought is was so much fun to see all the decorations and characters in costumes.

Oak Park, Illinois, Usa
“Very Fun Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was my birthday when I visited, and I brought some friends with me, and we had a great time. We went on numerous rides, such as “Vertical Velocity”, “The Giant Drop”, and “The Raging Bull”.

Visited May 2013