“My Kids Loved It”

KeyLime Cove Resort and Water Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very clean,very friendly staff and great pool area/waterpark. There is a ton of things to do here. Great family place and they eveen have a spa. Prices are reasonable and the waterpark is large. I will be back real soon with the kids.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great dinner at the Crazy Tucan eatery. Very good atmosphere and the food was good. Service was great and we had a magician come to our table. Kids really enjoyed that.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

What a wonderful resort and water park for all ages. From the exceptional room to the arcade, there is something for everyone and the feeling is full of relaxation and service from all employees.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

A pricey place to stay for two nights - large bill - but considering the discount on six flags tickets and the waterpark I'd go back if in the area. My kids are 12 and 9 and they enjoyed the water slides although they are on the small side. If you're looking for exciting water slides, head elsewhere. The very best part was the vigilance of the life guards. I have been to a lot of water parks and swimming pools with my kids and have NEVER seen the guards more attentive to their job. While some rules seem to zap a bit of fun (needed a tube for the wave pool as an example), the overall feeling of safety was worth it in my opinion. Other staff members were also great. They seemed to understand the idea of service with a smile - a rarity these days.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The restaurant can be very noisey and quality of food is fair. We had to leave the facility to get a good meal.