“fun for the whole family”

KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort
Reviewed September 24, 2012

good times this weekend at Keylime Cove. Was able to book the night for 149, good value for family of 4. September is a good time to go, just after school begins, for smaller crowds and better deals. Room was spacious and beds comfortable.

Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Speers1999,
Thank you for the splash-tastic review! We are so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed staying with us at KeyLime Cove. We strive to make our guests stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible with luxurious rooms and beds that, as we like to say, are softer than our water. Hope to see you in paradise again soon!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The staff are so friendly and helpful and the place is kept very clean. If you need to get away with the kids this is the place! You will feel like you've been on a little tropical vacation. Lovely

Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear LeslieAKP,
On behalf of the entire resort, I would like to thank you for staying at KeyLime Cove! To ensure our guests have the best, tropi-cool experience they deserve, we take our feedback very seriously and it truly means a lot to all of us when you share your great comments! Thank you again and hope to see you in paradise again soon!
Have a splash-tastic day!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

After calling 1st and inquiring about being special needs friendly, I assure you it was not. Almost $400.'s later for 1 night with and extra $65. fee to check in early with my 6 year old autistic son. Very young staff at the pools & slides. I believe too young to be having guard jobs this important as they chat with the young gals instead of watching the huge slides. Autistic children a little impatient. He had a hard time waiting his turn but my husband went up with him to make sure he did. I waited at the bottom. They were very unfriendly and no compassion for our situation. Autism is rough. My son's 1st vacation on his 6th birthday. Was a flop. We spent about 3 hrs total at the water for $400. 1 night. They need a little less socializing and alot more customer service training/compassion training. Not happy at all with the money wasted. Not friendly at all. Room deadbolt handle kept falling off. Wont be back

Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear natashaqueen,
I sincerely apologize for your recent experience at KeyLime Cove. We want all guest experiences to be truly splash-tacular, particularly those special occasions like birthdays. We appreciate the energy it takes to enjoy a vacation with young children and our waterpark may be overwhelming with its sights and sounds for a child with special needs. Our staff is typically very accommodating if alerted to specific situations. If you do visit us again, please know our staff is here to help. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at dwarren@keylimecove.com. Thank you for giving KeyLime Cove the opportunity to accommodate you and your family and we do hope that you will consider us again in the future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

So, the rooms were very comfortable and we were lucky enough to have a room right by the end of the corridor AWAY from the restaurants, lobby, etc. Undisturbed by any of noise. The place is HUGE, so be prepared. The staff was super helpful and very patient. LOVED the fact that they offered the Resort Card - the girls got a pedicure, a souvenir mug, an airbrush tattoo, and arcade tokens. And a ridiculously large bowl of ice cream for one price. Gave me the option to just say "YES!" all weekend whereas otherwise, I would've been much more hesitant. It's not inexpensive...Proximity to Six Flags was perfect. Great weekend and allowed the kids to feel completely indulged. From a mom's perspective, could have been cleaner, I think, in terms of corners and under stuff in the waterpark itself, but I'm always a little uncomfortable in waterparks....

It's not the Ritz Carlton/4 Seasons, but it was a lot of just plain FUN. :)

Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear alexandra I,
What a tube-ular review! We are so thrilled to hear that we could make your family’s vacation a complete success from pedicures to airbrush tattoos. Thank you for sharing your memories with us and we can’t wait to see you in paradise again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went beacuse we had a living social deal but in retrospect it was still to much. The place has some maintence issues. Got locked in one of the changing rooms for over an hour when the handle snapped off in my hand and when they got me out not so much as an apology. Not going back.

Dear BJRMBA1,
Thank you for feedback on our resort. We apologize for the unfortunate incident that you experienced in the waterpark in which the handle came off the changing door. Your comments help us improve our resort to make our guest's stay as splash-tastic as possible. We hope to see you again to hopefully exceed your expectations of our resort.