“Definitely a good weekend” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort

KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort
Westchester, Illinois
“Definitely a good weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

So, the rooms were very comfortable and we were lucky enough to have a room right by the end of the corridor AWAY from the restaurants, lobby, etc. Undisturbed by any of noise. The place is HUGE, so be prepared. The staff was super helpful and very patient. LOVED the fact that they offered the Resort Card - the girls got a pedicure, a souvenir mug, an airbrush tattoo, and arcade tokens. And a ridiculously large bowl of ice cream for one price. Gave me the option to just say "YES!" all weekend whereas otherwise, I would've been much more hesitant. It's not inexpensive...Proximity to Six Flags was perfect. Great weekend and allowed the kids to feel completely indulged. From a mom's perspective, could have been cleaner, I think, in terms of corners and under stuff in the waterpark itself, but I'm always a little uncomfortable in waterparks....

It's not the Ritz Carlton/4 Seasons, but it was a lot of just plain FUN. :)

Visited July 2012
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear alexandra I,
What a tube-ular review! We are so thrilled to hear that we could make your family’s vacation a complete success from pedicures to airbrush tattoos. Thank you for sharing your memories with us and we can’t wait to see you in paradise again soon!

ILLINOIS
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Loud and the clorin fumes from pool are awful.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went beacuse we had a living social deal but in retrospect it was still to much. The place has some maintence issues. Got locked in one of the changing rooms for over an hour when the handle snapped off in my hand and when they got me out not so much as an apology. Not going back.

Visited June 2012
Dear BJRMBA1,
Thank you for feedback on our resort. We apologize for the unfortunate incident that you experienced in the waterpark in which the handle came off the changing door. Your comments help us improve our resort to make our guest's stay as splash-tastic as possible. We hope to see you again to hopefully exceed your expectations of our resort.
Pascoag, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place to go for a night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I brought my son , daughter in law and granddaughter to KeyLime Cove to celebrate Katie's 6th birthday. I added the birthday package and Six Flags to our hotel stay. I would absolutely come back to KeyLime. Our room was large and very clean. The hotel was clean, great to walk around and offered many activities for the family including the water park. I found the water park to be clean, no heavy smell, and there were plenty of tubes and seating for everyone.
The birthday package included a cake that delivered to the room. The cake had Reese's Pieces on top of it. My granddaughter is allergic to all nuts. After calling the front desk, I was switched to Steve,( I do not remember his title). He spoke with the Executive Chef, Massimpo Gaffo, and we would be brought a new cake without any nuts on or in it. Fifteen minutes latth we had the cake delivered by both Steve and the executive chef. They had even put Katies' name on the top of the cake. Great Service!! It was a pleasure to meet the chef.
We also had the tickets to Six Flags-- the hotel was shuttling guests to the park. Though we were ready to go to the park and there was no scheduled shuttle run at that particular time, they did add an extra run for us at that time so we didnt have to wait another 45 minutes.
I definitely plan on staying at KeyLime Cove the next time I am in the area. You should too!

2 Thank BSoncrant
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear BSoncrant,
Thank you for the tub-ular review! We are so pleased that you chose to celebrate your granddaughter’s birthday with us! We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our guests. We hope to see you again soon splishin’ and splashin’ in our waterpark!
Your friends at KeyLime Cove
Sauk Village, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I took my daughter, 4 year-old granddaughter and 6 year-old grandson to Key Lime Cove. This was my granddaughter's first trip there. When we walked in the door, she said she couldn't believe her eyes (direct quote) when she first saw the waterpark from the lobby. Good thing our check-in was quick and very easy. It took only maybe 5 minutes to get checked in. The only bad thing was our room was about three-quarters down the hall. With a bad back, it was a little difficult. My granddaughter was putting her swimming suit on before I even got the suitcases open! She must have gone down the kids' slide 200 hundred times for the 2 days we were there. The only problem with the waterpark were a few kids running around and getting out of hand. The "lifeguards" did a great job of keeping them in line, but where were their parents? They were maybe around 10 years old; they should have had adult supervision. Other than that, everyone was very courteous and helpful. I made a purchase in one of the stores, and I didn't know that I got a free item if I was buying a tee shirt, but she told me! She didn't have to do that. Keep up the good work! We will definitely be back...

1 Thank EebaJo
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear EebaJo,
Thank you for the splash-tastic review! We are so happy to hear how much you and your grandchildren enjoyed the Lost Paradise Waterpark. Looking forward to seeing you and the kiddos splashin' around within our walls again!
Goshen, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Summer fun for a while”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

A wonderful waterpark for about 2 hours. Lazy river, three sliding tubes and just the right amount of life guards. I never felt in danger, but perhaps a bit too watched. :) I absolutely loved the adult whirlpool.

Visited July 2012
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Fun-tastic to hear about your aqua-venture! Thank you for the splash-tastic review! Hope to see you splishin' and splashin' in the fun-shine again soon!