KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fun Place to Stay!

We stayed here on Friday, March 17, 2017. We were able to check in 2 hours early. Each guest was... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2017
Justin T
It was a great Waterpark!

It is smaller than the Wisconsin Dell Parks, but larger than some of the mainstream hotels with... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2017
Monica L
Davenport, Iowa

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went beacuse we had a living social deal but in retrospect it was still to much. The place has some maintence issues. Got locked in one of the changing rooms for over an hour when the handle snapped off in my hand and when they got me out not so much as an apology. Not going back.

Date of experience: June 2012
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear BJRMBA1,
Thank you for feedback on our resort. We apologize for the unfortunate incident that you experienced in the waterpark in which the handle came off the changing door. Your comments help us improve our resort to make our guest's stay as splash-tastic as possible. We hope to see you again to hopefully exceed your expectations of our resort.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I brought my son , daughter in law and granddaughter to KeyLime Cove to celebrate Katie's 6th birthday. I added the birthday package and Six Flags to our hotel stay. I would absolutely come back to KeyLime. Our room was large and very clean. The hotel was clean, great to walk around and offered many activities for the family including the water park. I found the water park to be clean, no heavy smell, and there were plenty of tubes and seating for everyone.
The birthday package included a cake that delivered to the room. The cake had Reese's Pieces on top of it. My granddaughter is allergic to all nuts. After calling the front desk, I was switched to Steve,( I do not remember his title). He spoke with the Executive Chef, Massimpo Gaffo, and we would be brought a new cake without any nuts on or in it. Fifteen minutes latth we had the cake delivered by both Steve and the executive chef. They had even put Katies' name on the top of the cake. Great Service!! It was a pleasure to meet the chef.
We also had the tickets to Six Flags-- the hotel was shuttling guests to the park. Though we were ready to go to the park and there was no scheduled shuttle run at that particular time, they did add an extra run for us at that time so we didnt have to wait another 45 minutes.
I definitely plan on staying at KeyLime Cove the next time I am in the area. You should too!

2  Thank BSoncrant
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear BSoncrant,
Thank you for the tub-ular review! We are so pleased that you chose to celebrate your granddaughter’s birthday with us! We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our guests. We hope to see you again soon splishin’ and splashin’ in our waterpark!
Your friends at KeyLime Cove

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I took my daughter, 4 year-old granddaughter and 6 year-old grandson to Key Lime Cove. This was my granddaughter's first trip there. When we walked in the door, she said she couldn't believe her eyes (direct quote) when she first saw the waterpark from the lobby. Good thing our check-in was quick and very easy. It took only maybe 5 minutes to get checked in. The only bad thing was our room was about three-quarters down the hall. With a bad back, it was a little difficult. My granddaughter was putting her swimming suit on before I even got the suitcases open! She must have gone down the kids' slide 200 hundred times for the 2 days we were there. The only problem with the waterpark were a few kids running around and getting out of hand. The "lifeguards" did a great job of keeping them in line, but where were their parents? They were maybe around 10 years old; they should have had adult supervision. Other than that, everyone was very courteous and helpful. I made a purchase in one of the stores, and I didn't know that I got a free item if I was buying a tee shirt, but she told me! She didn't have to do that. Keep up the good work! We will definitely be back...

1  Thank EebaJo
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear EebaJo,
Thank you for the splash-tastic review! We are so happy to hear how much you and your grandchildren enjoyed the Lost Paradise Waterpark. Looking forward to seeing you and the kiddos splashin' around within our walls again!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

A wonderful waterpark for about 2 hours. Lazy river, three sliding tubes and just the right amount of life guards. I never felt in danger, but perhaps a bit too watched. :) I absolutely loved the adult whirlpool.

Date of experience: July 2012
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Fun-tastic to hear about your aqua-venture! Thank you for the splash-tastic review! Hope to see you splishin' and splashin' in the fun-shine again soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We went here during winter vacation because this was an indoor waterpark and only 20 m inutes away. I liked the waterpark but the kids i had with me were all over the age of 11 and got bored in an hour. In the wave pool past a certin point by your waist you needed a tube for miniture waves. The body slides were kind of cold , slimey and were slow. The bowl slide was ok but everytime you would go on you got stuck by the exit of the slide which got annoying. With the hotel room it only had two wristbands and there was four of us staying in the room. None of the resturants were very good we ened up eating at a pizza place which was very dirty. The arcade was huge though and was pretty fun. Around 11 o'clock at night we had a knock on our door and it was security say that we were to loud eventhough all the kids were doing were quiently talking to eachother and playing a card game and that got me really mad.In the morning there was nowhere to eat so we just had mcdonalds. I would say this is a resort for families with young children between the ages of 2 and 8. It wasan overall ok expierence but we are not coming back and are planning to go to the kalahari for next winter.

Date of experience: January 2012
JenniferKLC, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Dear Janice G,

Thank you for providing feedback. You may not know about our arrangement with Six Flags Great America, located nearby, which is a great option for families with kids who are 11 and older. The Ride 'N Slide packages allow you to hop our shuttle over to the amusement park so the kids can get their fill of the roller coasters, and you can float with us later on in the day at your leisure. We do always have breakfast options, from our hot buffet breakfast to quick options at Island Temptations, our coffee shop on the lobby level. And we have just launched a new menu for lunch and dinner at The Crazy Toucan, our signature restaurant that is adjacent to the front entrance.

We hope you will consider us again for a quick island-inspired retreat,
Your friends at KeyLime Cove