“Quite possibly the best Italian meal we have ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Salutos Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #43 of 143 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ohio
“Quite possibly the best Italian meal we have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

In for lunch with a friend. I tried their pizza, the 8 inch version. No need to add extra cheese, but I did opt for their special sweet sauce. We shared an order of Saluto stix. Hands down the best breadsticks ever enjoyed. My friend ordered the fettuccine Alfredo. All their pastas are made in house. We also shared a fantastic house salad. Under no circumstances should you miss this delicious experience in dining!

• Visited August 2014

Gurnee, Illinois
“A local gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Just down the street from all the chain restaurants you'll find this local gem. This is a favorite with our family. Come hungry, the food is rich and plentiful. Try the Alpine pizza for something out of the ordinary, but I've not been disappointed with anything I've tried on the menu. Home made pasta is incredible, they even make their own house salad dressing.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Private Party Success”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I hosted my boyfriend's 50th birthday party in the loft. It was a great success. We had delicious salad, bread, and all you can eat pizza. I was able to come an hour early and decorate the loft. I also bought in a cake from an outside vendor, though the desserts at the restaurant looked pretty amazing. We had two very attentive servers and all of our needs were taken care of. I would recommend this location if you are hosting an intimate private party.

• Visited March 2014
Montgomery, Illinois
“Much more than Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went to Salutos with the sole mission of determining if we wanted to have our son's wedding rehearsal dinner there.

Décor is a bit dated but nice. Service was very good. The food was very good and plentiful. I would highly recommend them.

Visited June 2014
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“FRESH MADE IN-HOUSE PASTA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

This place is THE BEST for Italian In-House Made from scratch pasta! They made a homemade in house salad dressing this''OUT OF THIS WORLD'' good!!! They have several types of sauces for pasta. I love the mushroom sauce. Their rolls are in-house homemade. Two homemade soups daily. I wish they still had their pasta machine in view of the customer , or perhaps a viewing window. I just love the fresh food made right at this restaurant so much. Thy this place and you will NEVER GO BACK THE THE "OLIVE" RESTAURANT AGAIN!!!!

• Visited June 2014