All reviewsroom was cleantaco bellhard boiled eggsmain buildingshower worked wellhot tubadequate breakfastindoor poolstayed here multiple timesjuice and coffeepleasant staychoice hotelsplace to staywi fiwater pressure in the showertwo queen bedsbig room
Reviewed August 2, 2017

The room was spacious and very clean. food was nearby so didn't need to drive further, Which I appreciate as I am always tired when we get to motel. we were comfprrtable aND SLEPT WELL.
good griedf whaR MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY. Oh yes, you need cut outs on curbs at the side entrancers as well as front door. Room at end of corridor right near exit but then had to manuver walker down and up curb or walk all the way back to lobby and exit

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

marilynbozarth,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The room was large, bed comfortable, price was reasonable. There was even a breakfast even though we chose not to eat there. Everything was updated and in good repair. We were happy that it had all the expected things like microwave and fridge, hair dryer and iron and even a recliner chair

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

bobandkaren2017,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Hotel. It is wonderful to hear of the great impression we made with our amenities , services and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

You won't be disappointed if you choose this hotel. It was well maintained and very clean. It has a nice pool and hot tub that we enjoyed after a very long day on the road. Our room was well appointed (nice furnishings, bedding, etc.) and the bathroom was spotless. Overall, it was a nice place to stay at a very affordable price.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 21, 2017

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. We try our hardest to ensure our guests are comfortable and satisfied. We hope we will get the chance to serve you again on any future trips to the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

This was just a stop for us, not the destination, so we were not looking for anything more than a comfortable, clean room with cold A/C. This Econo Lodge did have that. The staff was nice and friendly. The room was clean. The TV was very small, but I think we are all getting spoiled with 55'' inchers anyway.

The reason for the poor rating is the breakfast. I would have rather planned to go somewhere else to eat after eating here. There was very little to chose from and even that was thin or running out. Milk was empty and not refilled, so cereal was a no. The only hot item was a waffle maker, which didn't work properly. The timer never went off and after about five minutes I checked to see what was up. My waffle was about half done and just made a huge mess in the iron.

Now, I understand that this is not supposed to be some gourmet breakfast, but I have stayed in other Econo Lodges and it was much better. If it's just me I would probably tough it out and do it again since the price was right, but if my family is with me, as they were this time, we will be staying somewhere else.

Happy travels.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 21, 2017

We are sorry to hear about the issue with the breakfast area. I have spoken with the staff and we can assure you that it wont happen again. We sincearly hope you would consider giving us a second chance if you find youself in the area again.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Wouldn't want to stay here for more than one night, but because this was just a stopover on our return trip home, this motel, conveniently located just off I-70, did the job. Large room, hot shower, comfy bed and pillows, fridge and microwave are the pluses. The WiFi, after a sluggish start, worked fine the rest of the night and next morning. And this place has the widest parking spaces in the history of mankind. I'm not exaggerating. You will never have to worry about getting your car dinged from someone opening the door of that vehicle too wide.

The single greatest minus tho was the moment we stepped into the room, there was this funky, dank smell. It wasn't worth asking for another room, we suspected they all carried this 'aroma'. Altho we carry an aerosol with us, the smell was strong enough that we returned to the office and they gave us a concentrated room deodorizer commercially made for hotels. After a few spritzes, the odor was neutralized. Other negatives were bottom level towels and wash cloths, bad TV, picture-wise, and the worst breakfast offerings that we've seen out of the 10 previous hotels/motels in which we've stayed on this trip.

All in all, a tepid recommendation, but only if you're staying for one night.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
ap90, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

I am sorry to here you were dissatisfied with our housekeeping service on your recent stay with us. I appreciate your feedback and have discussed this issue with our housekeeping team; we are committed to ensuring the problem does not occur again. Please give us another chance to serve you better in future.