“Good Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Lorena, Texas
“Good Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I visited this hotel on I-70 in Illinois on my way to northern Indiana for a wedding. It was nice and clean, included a coffee pot in the room and was accessible inside the hotel rather than by use of an outside door. I had a much safer feeling and was able to sleep soundly. The hotel did provide a continental breakfast which didn't consist of much variety. It was mostly cereal and one pastry. It really could use more variety on the continental breakfast line, but overall, I was quite satisfied and the room was very clean. The night clerk who checked us in was very nice and more importantly, was very knowledgeable about her job and about the town in general. It was a good stay.

Room Tip: Add more items to the continental breakfast line.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Doyle B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a great hotel for anyone and everyome. The rooms are super clean and the staff is GREAT!!! They have an awesome indoor pool that the lights change collors, verry cool. I travel for work and stay here every week, believe me, it is hard to find a hotel that is priced like this and in as great of shape as it is. There is a bar and restraunt right next door, or, just do what i do and order a pizza. I realy cant say enough about this place. you have to try it for yourself.

Room Tip: This hotel has rooms on the inside and seperate rooms on the outside, just save me a smoking room pl...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jcr987
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I needed a place to stay for a week in the Greenville, IL area in August 2013. I searched on line for hotels in Greenville and this was the first and only place I called. The location was great, staff was very polite, professional and the rate was fantastic . From the time I checked in until I checked out a week later, everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was fresh, clean and comfortable. I used the pool, fitness center and there are several good restaurants in the immediate vicinity. I will gladly stay here again the next time I'm in the Greenville area and highly recommend it to family and friends.

Room Tip: My room was on the back side of the first floor of the north building. It was extremely quiet and c...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were traveling a long distance on a shoestring budget and this motel had rates that were very attractive. Wow what a surprise when we found a very clean, decently appointed motel with a very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this motel to the traveler.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Joplin, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times. It's always clean and comfortable. Had some noisy neighbors this time, but that's not the hotel's fault. Two complaint: 1. My son likes to eat cereal before he goes to bed. We got him milk and cereal but we had no bowl. He asked for one at the front desk but was told no. "The bowls are just for breakfast." Seriously? I buy bowls like that for entertaining at home and they cost pennies! A little cheap customer service goes a long way. 2. The "towels" for the pool are slightly larger than a hand towel. So if you plan to swim, bring your own towel.

Overall, a good place to stay.

Room Tip: If you like a big room, request two queen beds. That puts you in the back section of rooms. They h...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Muncie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My daughter and I stayed in a room with two queen beds during a recent trip from Indiana to Kansas. Woman at front desk was friendly, cheerful, and very personable! She let us see room on our way to Kansas (our reservation was for our return trip a week later). We liked the room so she held that specific room for us! The room was clean and well-maintained. The beds were comfortable. The room was spacious and everything worked (light switches, A/C, shower) which we could not say of every hotel we stayed at during the trip! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 107 and it was near the pool building, but in a separate building. That worked wel...
Green Features: They had signs posted suggesting that guests be environmentally-friendly and to indicate whether fresh linens were requested or not, to save water.Sign was worded friendly without laying on a guilt trip about saving the planet!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Anthonystjoseph
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I got to this hotel very late at night and was met by a clean atmosphere and a wonderful and friendly front desk clerk named Brandi. I asked to see the room as usual to check for critters and she easily accommodated my request. I then found the room to be very clean and inviting. As a frequent business traveler, I seek out budget motels that take pride in being clean and still offer economic rates. It's also a CHOICE hotel so I got points AND a clean room... I recommend this hotel for ALL my fellow travelers who are seeking cost cutting and economic hotels to assist their travel budget and a clean hotel like this one at a great price is like heaven to me and my budget.

Room Tip: The town members weren't that friendly but the hotel is right at the exit.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Anthonystjoseph
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Super 8 Greenville
Americas Best Value Inn - Vandalia
Economy Inn
Economy Inn
#5 of 5 in Vandalia

Been to Econo Lodge & Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!