“exactly what we were looking for :)”

Lu-Bob's Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bowling Green, Ohio
“exactly what we were looking for :)”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Exactly what we wanted for small home cooked meal. Our waitress was super friendly the food was delicious. Homemade milkshakes for the girls. Homemade pies. Hubby had burger and onion rings, kids had chocolate pancakes.. I had a grand melt.hmmm. We would definitely eat again if in the Greenville,IL area.

Visited March 2014

Fresno, CA
“Good down home cooking”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Chicken fried steak, French onion soup, homemade pie.
Very friendly people. I stopped a few days before to check the menu & they sent one with me to study. They actually remembered me when we went back.

Visited October 2013
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
“Local Dining”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great service and food. menu was varied. Nothing fancy in the decor department, but clean and had that old diner feeling.

Visited August 2013
Effingham, Illinois
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My mother and I decided to try a little diner by the name of Lu-Bob's in Greenville, Illinois recently. I have to say that it was quite a nice surprise. The place doesn't look like much on the outside, but the wait staff is friendly and the food was quite good. I asked for recommendations and the waitress told me of specials that they were serving that evening. I opted for the walleye because she said it was very good, and she was right. My mother really enjoyed the country fried steak. We both had lemonade, and also took a piece of pie (homemade coconut cream as well as pecan) with us. The total cost for everything was around $20.00 and it was well worth the price. Again, this little diner is a sleeper. Most people would pass it by because it is very unassuming, but I suggest that you give it a try. It's really pretty good!

• Visited August 2013