“Good even though I was not very hungry” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kahuna's Burgers-N-More
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great American food in a tropical setting! A local favorite - voted Best Fast Food Restaurant in Bond County since 2011. Known for our burgers and volcanoes. Burgers are ground fresh daily, never frozen. Volcanoes are spiral cut potatoes cooked in 0 trans fat oil (like home made potato chips) and loaded with toppings. We have handcrafted salads and wraps. Our appetizers include hand breaded fresh mushrooms and onion rings, spinach artichoke dip with house made chips, quesadillas,wings and more. Enjoy a beer while you watch the game on 1 of our 4 TV's. We serve pasta dinners after 4pm. Lots of ice cream choices. Food is cooked to order and dine in orders are served on tropical plates, not to go wrappers. Enjoy our beach decor featuring thatched awnings, bamboo, surf boards, and a hand carved 7' tiki pole. We also have Video Poker and Slots in a private gaming room (must be 21 to enter gaming room). We're not just fast food.... We're quality food, fast! Come and experience Kahuna's!
Lincoln, NE
“Good even though I was not very hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Picked this on my restaurant finder. Had a double burger, volcano, and vanilla shake. For not being hungry, I ate it all! The volcano was a hole potato cut chip thin and fried topped with bbq pork, onions and I forget what else. I'll be back next I'm in town.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great burgers and cold Ski”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My family has gone here many times and it never disappoints. Burgers are awesome. They have a great fried potatoes dish that they call a volcano. Definatly worth a try. Mare of a sit down place not fast food.

Darla D, Owner at Kahuna's Burgers-N-More, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for joining us!
Indianapolis
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very casual restaurant, decorated cute...Philly wrap was amazing as was the specialty, the volcano. Burger was eh, and so were fries. Locals recommended the Philly and they were right. Concretes were good too :-) FRiendly staff!

Visited January 2014
Herrin, Illinois
“Great food nice service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Our party had a very spivey pipeline burger. A second order for their quesadillas and philly steak salad was good... Even their simple cheeseburger is excellent.. Not to forget the crispy loaded volcanoes. It well worth the trip.

Greenville, Illinois
“Painfully Slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Generally I like coming here but the last time I was there we drove through the drive-thru and were left sitting at the speaker for over 15 minutes. I had to honk the horn a few times to get someone's attention. When we ordered we again had to sit at the window for 20 minutes before they got our food. I believe this place is horribly understaffed. If you are in a hurry, go elsewhere.

• Visited October 2013