“SOMETHINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM!”
Review of Cunettos Restaurant - CLOSED

Cunettos Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Ate here on Sunday noon after arrival at next door hotel.
Buffet had run out of items but what we ate was very good. With that said we returned there the following night for dinner. We ordered from menu as there was no evening buffet. Was seated after a 5 min wait only to see one other couple in restaurant eating their dinner. .
Ordered and then waited 35 min. for our food to arrive. Asked for more dinner rolls and there were none available.
Waitress explained cook was new and a bit slow.
When food was presented one of the orders was burnt and even charred dry in places. Could not be eaten. The other meal was just so so but edibl so said nothing of it.. Burnt charred dinner was brought to waitresses attention who then spoke to mgr. Managers statement was " Well it is a bit over done" At check out we were charged 60% price of my meal based on I had eaten the salad and roll that came with it. Any other place for such an obviously ill cooked meal would not have charged anything. We are here in this small town for approx two weeks and willl make a point NOT to eat here again even though it is the most convenient and most appealing looking place in town..Their flashing sign reads under NEW MANAGMENT but I think they may have hired a
a big loser! EATERS BEWARE.....!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

i dont usually like all you can eat because seldom they offer quality food. But this time I knew I wanted to after I took a peek at their buffet table. Salad bar was okay, but their entrees were very yummy, the friend chicken was crispy but not oily. I saw other customers ordered off the menu pasta, looked very appetizing to me! Will be back!