“Amazing frozen yogurt coffee”

Petit Cafe Frozen Yogurt
Description: Open from April to end of october. We're a take away.our specialty is our homemade frozen yogurt:it is gluten free,light,delicious.we've selected an artisanal catalan yogurt as well as an organic spanish milk.In our petit cafè you will find the best coffee to go in port de soller (espresso,cappuccino,cafe latte...).We also use organic almond milk for our vegan customers.various smoothies & milkshakes.
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Our visit to Petit Cafe to try the frozen yogurt with fresh coffee was everything we were hoping for after reading the Trip Advisor reviews. We’ll definitely be daily visitors ☕️

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 27, 2019

During my holiday, I was looking for something special, that I don´t eat very often. I was recommended to try frozen yoghurt and it was so yummy. I really want to make something like this at home. Also toppings matched with the taste of yoghurt. I was very nicely surprised.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Really nice little place by the promenade. Great foyo yummy toppings. Good cappuccino too. You can see the tram rattling by while you eat in the sun

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Not a big fan of yogurt but the ice creams here are just amazing. Delicious and we came back twice cause it was so nice.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

The yogurt tasted brilliant, and the toppings went extremely well with it. I would recommend this is a good alternative to ice cream on the beach!