“GREAT Thai Food in the Suburbs of Chicago IL”

Lovely Thai Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Grayslake
Cuisines: Thai
Grayslake, Illinois
“GREAT Thai Food in the Suburbs of Chicago IL”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Just GREAT Thai Food, went there 4 times in the past 3 month. Looking through the menu you find many items and "surprise" they do taste different. Order any Curry dish and you get a great tasting dish, go with noodles or rice and the dishes taste different and really great. Price is right most under $10, very friendly service (maybe sometimes over extended) from Thailand! Also did bring own bottle and there was no charge for the set-up. HIGHLY Recommend it for an informal Dinner.

“Addicting”
Reviewed April 15, 2009

I love this restaurant. Sometimes the service can be a tad slow, especially if its busy, but its worth it! I love the Hawaiian fried rice with chicken (and I add cashews). Delicious! I wouldn't buy the soda (its like 1.25 for a can) I usually stick to the water. A friend tells me that you can bring in a bottle of wine if you buy it from the store in the same strip "Wine Knows" but I haven't tried this since I don't drink wine. My boyfriend and I find ourselves going back about once a week for our usual meal :)

“Greatly improved”
Reviewed January 22, 2009

When we tried Lovely Thai a few years ago the service was always very slow, but we liked the food. Recently we have given them another chance and have been very pleased both dining in and for take out. The won ton soup is excellent. The curry dishes are very good and we like the basil fried rice a lot. We also enjoyed Mama's appetizer platter.