“Quality Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

A friend of a friend had made the recommendation to try Kawa and I am really glad that he did. I only went once but the rolls I ordered were on point. I have to go back to try the all you can eat sushi. Service was slow when I went and since it wasn't that busy when I was there, I'm giving it four stars. Hopefully, my next experience will be better!

There are newer reviews for Kawa Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed April 15, 2014

hard to find fresh sushi in the suburbs, but this place has it. great service and bar. bartenders are very helpful explaining varieties of sakes and different sushis. great beers from japan

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Kawa's is one of our favorites for sushi. The fish & seafood are incredibly fresh. The stir fry buffet is wonderful. We have always enjoyed the accommodating wait staff. Take-out is prepared and packaged beautifully. This is a gem in Lake County!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Kawa an amazing sushi restaurant. The sushi has very excellent flavors and are filled completely with very fresh fish. We have had large groups at Kawa and they have always been extremely accommodating.

The service can be a little slow, however you are eating sushi and should really sit back and enjoy and not be in a rush. You will also notice that the waiters take their time with you at your table and often engage in conversation with you. Taking time with customers at the tables means that the service will be a little slower.

This is a great restaurant with great food and great service. Must go!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

rude rude rude. Been there 5 or 6 times and the same rude treatment each time. Get real ! We won't be back.