“Food is Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Grayslake, Illinois
“Food is Delicious!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went there for the first time last night. The menu was a little overwhelming - it took up 2 giant chalkboards on the wall and the font goes in all different directions on some items. They were out of paper menus to read (that I presume would have been a little easier). Very cool vibe that they take your ticket, clip it on a caribbeaner and ZIP it into the kitchen! Felt very old school! The floors were a little dirty, and so was the beverage station we made our way down to. The table and chairs were clean, filled with some celebrity trivia on top. Cute diner vibe!

Then the food came.... the portions are HUGE! Hubby got a double cheeseburger and regretted it immediately. It was HUGE! He couldn't even finish... and that's saying a lot, the man likes to eat! I got a wrap and took half home! (Lunch today!) The fries were DELICIOUS! We ordered a small and it was a HUGE basket full! We left at least 1/2 there.

Overall it was delicious! The floors/drink station could use a little cleaning but I guess that's a small town diner vibe for you. We'll be back! Definitely recommend the food!

• Visited August 2013

Vegas
“Great burgers, great staff...BUT”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great burgers and fries. Wonderful, friendly staff. But someone should clue in the manager to clean the place up. Floors are absolutely filthy. The walls need to be washed. Plus, the AC does not work so it is very uncomfortable...the puny ceiling fans are no help. Take my advice...get your food to go.

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, IL
“Great Addition to Downtown Grayslake”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This place has awesome themed burgers, homemade fries, and a cool atmosphere. It has replaced Red Robin as our favorite burger place. We have been here 3-4 times now and love all the choices. Each day they also have 3-4 specialties. We have never had a issue with service or the food. It is small and gets crowded so try to come before 6:30 or after 8.

Visited March 2013
“Average”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We ordered out our food and picked it up and it was ready very quickly so I was impressed by that. Being a vegetarian and my brothers having chosen to eat at a burger place I ordered the taco salad. It was literally one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen or eaten in my life. When I opened the container I felt like I was looking at vomit in a tortilla shell and the whole salad was soggy and blan. My brothers enjoyed their burgers though and said they'd eat there again. So as long as you aren't vegetarian I'd say you should order a burger because the saying stands: you shouldnt order a salad at a burger joint

Chicago. IL
“Best burgers in town”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Yum. Yum. Yum. Thanks for coming to Grayslake. So glad we have the best burgers around! Awesome salads too.