“Had a pleasant stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grayslake
Findlay
“Had a pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. They even provide a firm and soft pillow. We enjoyed the indoor pool and a quiet breakfast. I will say, the entrance is a little tricky to find but we were very happy with our stay. I would highly recommend it if you're in the area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rachlancy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Saint Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very clean & staff was friendly. Room big enough for our family of six at a reasonable price. Only about 10 mins from six flags. Good hot breakfast in the morning. Indoor pool was great for the kids. This will be our destination for the Gurnee/ Chicago area

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Kristopher B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I had booked this hotel online only because they had a Six Flags package deal. I was very pleasantly surprised when we got there. The woman at the front desk couldn't have been any nicer and was very helpful with tips for visiting the area. The room was a double queen suite with a sofa sleeper so there was tons of room for me and 2 teens. A fridge and microwave in the room was a bonus. Bathroom was large and clean. The pool was clean. Breakfast in the morning included hot waffles, scrambled eggs and ham. My only suggestion would be to get a room on the West side of the hotel to cut down on road noise.

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed in June 2014. Went to Six Flags/Great America/shopping which is closeby. The people @ hotel are very nice/helpful. Very kind Breakfast lady. Pool is very clean. Clean hotel! I would stay here again! Driveway to get in was complicated b/c of the road but managed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Big clean rooms, friendly service and super great beds and pillows what's not to like? Well actually I have one knock, my room on the 2nd floor faced east and my black out shade had gapes on the side and was very ineffective. I was still on west coast time so when my room was light as day at 6am or 4am pacific I was very annoyed. I tried the pillow over the head which did not work so I went for a run. I found some amazing wetlands trails just to the north which almost made up for the short sleep. I would stay again but certainly ask for a window facing west.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

We recently spent 6 nights at the Comfort Suites and were very satisfied with everything. The room we had on the fourth floor was quiet and plush -the bed was dreamy and there was an assortment of firm and soft pillows for our comfort. The complimentary breakfast was good - lots to choose from and good quality. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Grayslake area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Prosper, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice now, both times with great service from the front desk. Very friendly and accommodating. I was there for work, so I asked for a quiet room, and they honored that request with a top floor room away from the elevators. It's very clean - has a nice eating area with fireplace. I didn't use the indoor pool or jacuzzi but it appeared to be in great condition. The workout room was decent. The breakfast was nothing outstanding - the 2nd trip I brought my own food. The only bad thing about this hotel is you can only access the entrance from one direction - so each time you come back to the hotel from the other direction, you need to drive down further, turn around, and come back to enter the drive. It's just the way the road there is set up. I would recommend this hotel for kids or business.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayslake
Candlewood Suites Chicago Libertyville
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville
Comfort Inn Gurnee
Comfort Inn Gurnee
#2 of 11 in Gurnee
Courtyard Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee
Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee

Been to Comfort Suites Grayslake? Share your experiences!