“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Harringtons

Harringtons
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Harthill
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thornwood, New York
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I cannot praise this restaurant highly enough - warm and welcoming, beautifully decorated inside, delicious home-cooking with plenty of extra treats and wonderful service and all reasonably priced. It just doesn't get better than that. I'll be back many times. Well done to John and family!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank sfgsfg

Paisley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We regularly go to Harringtons, food is fantastic, staff are always welcoming and overall it is fantastic value for money. We were at Harringtons a few weeks ago for my mother-in-laws 70th birthday and my nephew and nieces 18th and 16th. Everyone in our party enjoyed the meal. We also had a special cake and it was not a problem. The staff took the cake from us when we arrived and brought it out after we had our meal. We also had champagne and again the staff brought champagne flutes to our table. Nothing was a problem for them.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Justin L
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Great place to dine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We visit this restaurant regular with friends. You will not get a better meal anywhere for the money john Lynn and the staff are the nicest people you could meet. They can't do enough for you and are always asking if we want anymore veg etc. I love my tea and a fern cake or 2 to finish.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Bobby C
Motherwell, Scotland
“Our Favourite Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I cannot believe the "terrible' review about Harringtons Restaurant in Harthill. My daughter and son in law raved about this place for ages and about two years ago they took my wife and I for a lovely meal.
Right away we were hooked. The staff were friendly and courteous and very professional. The food is excellent and abundant and the best we had tasted in a long time.
As there is only two of us in the house now, my wife and I eat out quite often and enjoy our trips to the local eateries.
Since our first visit two years ago, my wife and I are regular patrons of Harrington's and have a fixed booking every week that we look forward to. The food is so good that we judge every other restaurant's food by how close it comes Harrington's.
We celebrate our special occasions like birthdays and wedding anniversaries in Harrington's when there are usually around 15 of us and everything always runs smoothly thanks to the excellent staff.
It is a 25 minute drive from our home to the restaurant but it is well worth it.
So whoever the person was, who was spewing this rubbish because he couldn't have his own way at the inconvenience of others, just sounds like a spoiled brat. The most positive thing he said in his review is that he won't be going back, I'm sure, John, Lynne and the staff along with all the rest of us who gave an honest review will say thank goodness for that.
I'm sure he will find someone or something else to complain about again if, in his petty little mind, people don't jump when he whistles. I hope he feels suitably ashamed when reads the truth being told by the majority of the reviewers. Good riddance to you !!!

Visited February 2014
4 Thank ToonieB
“Don't know what all the fuss is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Am sorry I don't know what all the fuss is about this place. The food is ok could cook it the same. Very British far from fantastic. Been would not go back

Visited December 2013