“Halibut Anyone??”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

On our trips up to Grafton to view the eagles we will stop at the Finn Inn. One of our favotire restaurants in Grafton. We head up that way about two or three times a year. I like the atmosphere and the aquariums at the tables. My faorite sandwich is the Halibut when it is in season. Great place you should try it next time you are passing through. Blessings and safe travels.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stopped here for lunch. The place is aging and smells a bit musty but its still there after all these years. You can eat in a booth next to one of the large aquariums. Food is average but if you like fish its the place to go in Grafton.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Terrible food, terrible service! The kids enjoyed the fish tanks at the tables but. Not worth going back.

1  Thank emma1014
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My family and I visited the Fin Inn for the first time this week after being recommended by several people. We were sorely disappointed. The interior of the restaurant seemed very dusty and in need of a good cleaning. While the concept is great the service is substandard and the food quality was terrible. I could have gotten a better fish sandwich at McDonald's and the lasagna that my husband ordered was more like a frozen meal. The idea of have an aquarium view at almost all the tables is very cool if they would only teach their staff the importance of good attentive service and improve the quality of food this place would be a gem. I wish them luck in the future, but we will not be returning.

2  Thank SilverSpring812
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I ate at Fin Inn for the first time this evening. Only 1 negative, so I'll start with that and get it out of the way. We waited about 20 minutes for a seat, which did not surprise us based on previous reviews (popular local restaurant with limited seating). What did surprise us was that NO ONE from the staff acknowledged our presence at all. No "Welcome to Fin Inn". No "We'll get you seated as soon as we can". No "Thanks for your patience". Nothing. Staff continuously walked past us over and over and over again as they were entering/leaving the kitchen, and no one said anything. Not a good first impression at all. Now that I've said that, here are the abundance of positives. Food was hot & delicious. Prices were fine, as servings were more than adequate. Our waitress was fantastic... happy, helpful, smiling. The atmosphere is very cool... I mean really, where else can you sit right next to huge catfish swimming right beside you? We'll be back.... just hope that we are greeted next time.