“Great view of the city”

Cuisines: American
Round Lake Beach, Illinois
“Great view of the city”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stopped by for a wine tasting. everyone was so nice we stayed for a while just chatting with the employees. Everyone is so helpful with ideas for places to stop and see while in the area

Visited April 2013
1 Thank karen a

Springfield, Illinois
“Awesome view”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Aeries with a large group for my birthday. I had been there before and it was always great. I wanted to share the experience with my friends. The view is probably the best in Grafton. Drinks are good and fair priced. I would say the only down part would be the waitress. She saw our large group come in and made a "very unhappy expression" to one of the other waitresses, turned and walked away. I approached her and asked if we could place an order. Her reply was "I thought you already did". She made it very obvious that she did not prefer to wait on a large group throughout the entire time that we were there. Other than that it is a great place to go.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Anaof5
Edwardsville, Illinois
“A beautiful view!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an awesome place to take in the view of the confluence of Mississippi & Illinois Rivers. You can sit outside on two different decks & enjoy great food, good wine, and/or great beers. The service is great, the staff friendly, and it is a nice place to relax! The Grafton zipline is next door & is a great adventure!! We try to make this one of our stops each time we go to Grafton..

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Karen V

Been to Aerie's Winery? Share your experiences!