“Clean, pretty, relaxing!”
Review of Raging Rivers

Raging Rivers
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Grafton
More attraction details
Owner description: Along the scenic Great River Road in Grafton, Illinois, Raging Rivers WaterPark is cool when it's hot! From our zoomin' Cascade Body Flumes to our lazy Endless River, there's something for everyone!
stlouis
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Clean, pretty, relaxing!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The title is just from a 'Mom's' perspective. I think my girls, age 3 and 10, would say Fun! Fun! Fun! The park was 'just right'-not too big that you felt your kids would get lost, not too small where they would get bored. My 3 yr old enjoyed several parts of the park, including the wave pool (hold their hand) and the Itty Bitty swim area.... My husband and I even sampled the 'toilet bowl' slide. Sort of wish we could have done that a few more times. BUT this day, it was only 70 out...so the water was cold. No crowds! Decent price on food... Clean and well kept. We do plan to go back!
Also, for you boaters out there....you can slip at the local Grafton Marina and Raging Rivers has a shuttle that will take you back and forth. A day slip at the marina is only $8. Fun times!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank pashadarby

Sullivan, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good old Family Fun”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Took day off work and drove family over to Raging Rivers on a Tuesday (Bunny Bread) day. Buy one get one free day. Great Value! Family of 5 all for less then $50. Park was super clean well attended but not over crowded which was nice. Not huge water slides here but great overall water park (wave pool, lazy river, some slides and nice kiddy area). Weather was perfect and views of the mighty Mississippi were awesome. Very relaxing day with plenty to do for all ages. I was really quiet impressed with kiddy area. My one year old could safely play in large water area perfect for kids 9 months to 3 yrs. old.

3 Thank SEF3
Dalton, Ga.
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Great Family Water Park!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were staying in St. Louis, MO. and found the brochure for this place at our hotel. We went here on July 5th it was my husband and I along with our children, ages: 14 & 4. It was a really nice ride to get here and it was right along the Mississippi River; very easy to find. The price was reasonable; for all 4 of us to get in was like $65 so that's not to bad for a days worth of play at a water park. We had a coupon inside the brochure from our hotel that was buy 3 tickets get 1 free. Be on the lookout for that coupon! Inside the water park was plenty to do for all ages! My 4 yr old daughter loved the kiddie area and kiddie slides!! My 14 yr old son and husband loved the big water slides!! Now about myself I just enjoyed sitting back and relaxing and watching my daughter have fun. We all enjoyed the Lazy River!! We ate at the Surfside Cafe and they have good food!! We took advantage of the bottle drink for $9.99 and then free refills for the whole day; totally worth the price as we all shared the bottle. We stayed here for a good 6 hours and enjoyed every moment of our stay! This Water Park isn't your Big, Big Water Park but honestly Just Big Enough!! We all had a Blast!! This is a Great Family Water Park and I highly recommend going here! :)

3 Thank joanie30735
Mascoutah, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Water Park”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great water park! We love this park for a few reasons. First its very clean! You can walk around barefoot and not worry about hurting your feet. Great for families as its not overcrowded. Lines are never too long. Refreshment prices are very affordable. I feel like I am at a pool with some great slides and an awesome wave pool.

2 Thank tmk2463
O'Fallon, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun time for family or just to relax”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We try to go to Raging Rivers at least once every summer. I enjoy lounging by the lazy river with my book. When I get too hot, I just float on the river for awhile. Highly recommend

Visited July 2012