“Don't stay unless you are looking for a dump!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Glenview Suites Chicago North

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Wyndham Glenview Suites Chicago North
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Glenview
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cleveland, Ohio
“Don't stay unless you are looking for a dump!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms are worn out and the staff is way overwhelmed. I felt so bad for the people working there, but I felt worse for me spending my time and money there. I was there over a "Jewish" holiday, I don't know which, but they seemed to over run the hotel and kids were running all over the place. I wish parents would watch out for their children. The hotels is not a day care center.
tears in the carpeting and there was black mold or something in the tubs. I should have realized this as soon as I arrived. I noticed the managers never respond to the comments on TripAdvisor, too much of a bother I guess.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
L_JGeneralManager, General Manager at Wyndham Glenview Suites Chicago North, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Lorraine K.,

I'm sorry you were not pleased with your stay in our Hotel and I do recall the weekend you stayed as very busy. Our goal is to have our Hotel busy every day of the week and the diversity of the Guests who stay with us is a reflection of the freedom we all share in this country. I have addressed the staffing levels with our Front Office so these situations do not occur for you or any other Guests. We are continuing to make improvements in our Hotel and our concern for your observations as seen in my response here.
We look forward to you staying with us when your travel brings you back to Glenview.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Menomonie, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed for 2 days with my family this weekend. The staff was very nice and we thought the room was excellent. We asked for the sofa sleeper to be made and it was done promptly. We would stay there again without any hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
L_JGeneralManager, General Manager at Wyndham Glenview Suites Chicago North, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Steve333333,

Thank you for staying with us and we are pleased you had such a memorable experience. I will be sharing your comments with our Team and hope to see you again soon.
Temecula
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very nice hotel. Service was good. Location was excellent for our purpose. Could be better tv in bedroom and better pillows on bed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

SK,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay, I will pass them along to our Team. We are always working to make improvements in our Hotel and we have those items on our project list.
We hope you will return to stay with us again,
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Booked two beds room online. Front desk agent gave me one king bed room just saying "overbooked". To my complaining, she offered me "CANCELLATION an walk away!!!". I had to accept one bed room without any appologies. I would never stay here again. If your front desk is Aneta, better to ask someone else. Of course, Super 8 or Motel 6 close to this hotel would be better at half rate!!!

Stayed October 2013
Jong H,

I apologize for the comments made by our Front Desk about the room type not being available, I have referred this to our Department Manager. There may have been guests extending their stay which limited the inventory of double suites on that day, but regardless a more professional tone would be appropriate.
Thank you for your patience with us and hope you will return soon,

Travelers are raving about these Glenview hotels

Fishers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

be sure to get a good map to locate the hotel. Map Quest took several in our group to a Cook Co Forrest Preserve.

Milwaukee is a fast street in front of hotel. Exiting can take a few minutes.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Stephen P,

Thank you for staying with us, you are correct Milwaukee Avenue is very busy and traffic is moving quickly. One of the challenges with GPS is Milwaukee Avenue goes through so many towns that you have to be specific with the address: 1400 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview, IL. If correctly entered will bring you right to our driveway.
We look forward to you returning to our Hotel soon,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glenview
Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
Baymont Inn & Suites Glenview
BEST WESTERN PLUS Glenview-Chicagoland Inn & Suites
Staybridge Suites Glenview
Hilton Northbrook
Hilton Northbrook
#1 of 4 in Northbrook
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago North Shore

Been to Wyndham Glenview Suites Chicago North? Share your experiences!