Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$107
The Glen Club(Glenview)
$158
$140
Travelocity
Baymont Inn & Suites Glenview(Glenview)(Great Value!)
$91
Sheraton.com
$165
$150
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homebistro staffbusiness tripco workerspool and hot tuba frequent business travelerthe entire staffevery weekmakes me feelclean and comfortable roomsmaintenance staffstaying at this hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneeach morningstarbucks coffeevisit family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at the Glenview Marriott near Chicago. The staff that greeted us each morning for the breakfast buffet was wonderful and truly made us feel at home. They were attentive, and so helpful. The front desk staff was wonderful as well, and the room was a great deal for the cost, the bed was comfy, TV large & new, towels fluffy and plentiful. We'd stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Natasha J, Manager at Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello Walter H,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your experience with the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview. We were happy to hear our hotel met your expectations. We take pride in the service we offer, and find ourselves motivated by your comments.

We hope to have an opportunity to be your host again in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed here recently while visiting family in the area. Room was okay size and seemed fairly clean. Liked having a view into the courtyard area. What I didn't like was that we had to pay for breakfast. Honestly, I thought most hotels had gone to the included buffet, but not this one. However, if you don't order their "made to order eggs" it's way cheaper. Having children along on this trip, my husband and I didn't want to have to go to a restaurant to eat breakfast. So, we paid for breakfast in the hotel. Won't stay here next time. Not impressed. Also, beds were not very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Natasha J, Manager at Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi Casey W,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your experience with the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview. We were sorry to learn our hotel may not have met your expectations, but want you to know your business is important to us. On select dates, packages are available which do in fact include breakfast in the rate, otherwise, as with all other Courtyard hotels in the Marriott family, meals are not included. I also wanted to mention we are currently in the process of completing our complete property improvement plan which will include all the guestrooms and common areas.

Should your travels bring you back to the area, we ask that you give us another try.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I found the price to be a bit high. I liked the before tax price better. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I couldn't get the pocket door for the bathroom closed. Close to lots of dining and shopping. Very nice front desk people.

• Stayed: June 2013

Hello ChopChop,

Thanks for taking the time to complete a rating and review of the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview. Our entire team takes pride in the experience we create, and were happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I travel extensively for work and have been staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Glenview, IL. Each time I stay there I get nothing but consistent, excellent service from all of the staff. They truly understand the meaning of customer service and know how to make you smile even on a bad day. Special thanks to Lisa Roberts and Lynn Cutler from the facility.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Hello Gina Y,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your experience with the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview. We were happy to learn our efforts consistently meet your expectations.

We look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard in Glenview for five nights on a business trip in May, 2013. I checked in late on Sunday night (around 10 pm) and the process was quick and easy. I had called a few days ahead and asked for a refrigerator and was told they would put a note on my reservation. I inquired about it when I checked in and learned that it was not in the room yet, but would be delivered shortly. Sure enough, within about fifteen minutes a nice, clean mini-fridge was delivered to my room and set up. My room was on the street side (not Milwaukee Aveneue, but Lake Street), first floor at the very end of hall. I was right next to one of the exterior doors and the farthest away from the lobby area. I loved this set up because it was easy to carry in my luggage and I was out in the morning and back for lunch each day I was there, so being right next to the exterior door was very helpful. Since I didn't take advantage of the morning breakfast or need anything from the lobby, the fact that it was so far away didn't bother me at all.

The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. I especially enjoyed the fact that the drain in the shower kept up so I didn't have to stand in 4 inches of water while I showered. There was plenty of hot water and the water pressure was good. The internet connection was alright and got the job done for work on my laptop and netflix, but was problematic for Skype on the iPad.

I liked the heavy duty treadmills in the exercise room, although I would have preferred an elliptical. The pool/hot tub area was clean and organized. I used the pool one evening and thought the water was little chilly, but that may just be me.

Overall, I have no complaints about this hotel. There is a nice restaurant right across the parking lot which offered to deliver my pizza one night. There is easy access to Milwaukee Avenue. If you want to go left on Lake Street you just have to drive around the parking lot of the restaurant and make a left turn since the lot for the hotel does not allow for that. I had no problems at 8 in the morning make a left hand turn on to Lake Street from the restaurant exit.

My business went a little past check-out time and I was concerned about the items in the refrigerator sitting in my car all morning before I left town. I spoke to staff and they allowed me a late check-out so I could gather my items from the room and refrigerator which was very helpful!

I didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff, but there was one evening maintenance/custodian who always seemed to be staying busy. I thought the entire property seemed clean and well-kept.

Room Tip: I brought a fan and was not bothered by any traffic noise. Being next to the exterior door was a little noisy, but nothing bad during sleep hours.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Hi UI270,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our your experience with the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview. The entire team take great pride in the service and product we offer, and we were happy to learn our efforts met your expectations.

We hope to have an opportunity to be your host again in the future.