“Mayo, Mustard, Hot Peppers!”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Glenview
Reviewed August 11, 2016

If you want a hot sandwich this is by far my favorite. I usually get an Italian or Turkey but its all good. It goes through a conveyor belt and gets all toasty and delicious. They are always getting new things on the menu (like mac and cheese and different salads) but you can never go wrong with the originals. They have hand scooped shakes made with Homer's Ice Cream and they bake their cookies everyday. If you've never asked for a sugar cookie warmed up, then you are missing out!

Reviewed January 26, 2016

Always consistently good subs. Love me the Italian with everything, easy hot peppers. Wife always goes for the meatball.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

My wife, daughter, and I come out to the Northshore of Chicago every year to visit family. We always go to the Glen and decided to try Potbellys. Loved the grilled chicken and meatball toasted sandwiches, and milkshakes. They even offer Homer's ice cream from Wilmette which I used to enjoy as a kid. Nice touch. Went back twice during our trip. Yum.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

Any sandwich is great, I would suggest toasted sandwiches and don't forget to order a shake. They also have salads that they will customize.

Reviewed March 13, 2015

I know that this is a sandwich place however I ordered the chicken salad salad and it was heavenly! I love that they had lighter sandwich options and great service. Would go there again and again.