“Cleaning the resturant”

Good for: Families with children
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Cleaning the resturant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My first impression of any restaurant is how clean it is. The floor was dirty. If people spill clean it up before the next customer's walk on it.
If you have to close the restaurant for a day to do a deep cleaning Do it. Wipe the seat's and bottom rail's with bleach. Table's are sticky. Wipe them with Hot water and bleach. Then use a Clean dry towel, don't leave them WET. If your restaurant area is dirty what is the kitchen like. You don't want the Health Inspector's coming in. Hope to see a cleaner TGIF.

Visited May 2013

“HORRIBLE SERVICE!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This particular restaurant at this location has to have to THE WORST service I have EVER had. I have been here about 4 times. ONLY returning for the food and convinience of the location from my home. But now I am done with this restaurant. Every time I go here the waiter completely ignores our table. It's not just me either.. I have heard from others that they had the worst service as well. When I told the manager ( which i never feel the need to go that far because i just won't come back), the manager basically just tried to shove free appetizer coupons in my face to make me happy! UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE I AM NOT COMPLAINING FOR A FREE MEAL! I am complaining because I cannot believe that my waiter visited our table ONE time. And I had to flag someone down to give us refills and our check. I am also complaining because this wasnt the first time it happened! I am willing to forgive the first two times but come on ... This is just bad management and bad serivice all around! If you want to be ignored and have to flag your waiter down then by all means come to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Tbmb0116
Cape Coral
“Great Bar Staff”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Had a great dinner there and the bar staff were superb. Staying next door at travel lodge walking distance. Good menu

• Visited May 2013
Glenview, Illinois
“They could do better”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The last time we ate here, they were not busy, but service was SO SLOW it was almost painful. The food was good, but not worth the wait!

Visited May 2012
Dallas
“Consistent”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

You can always count on getting what you expect here. Lots of fun, great place to watch games, typical TGIF.

Visited December 2012