“Must Visit in the North Shore suburbs of Chicago”
Review of Hackney's

Hackney's
Ranked #9 of 172 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Although I no longer live in the Chicago area, I recently returned for a family trip. Hackney's is a must visit for your bucket list. Great burgers and sides, and kid friendly as well. I almost went back the next day before my flight, and am still dreaming about the Snickers pie:) Even purchased a shirt at the Lake Street location which is a larger restaurant. However, my wife and I prefer the Harms spot since it is more cozy and has nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Went with a group of 8 and the service was excellent and so was the food. We shared some onion rings and fries before the burgers came and the Hackney burger was as good as it looked on the Diners,......! Everybody was hungry when we got there and everybody was full when we left. I would definitely eat there the next time I'm in Glenview.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Their claim to famine is the Hackney burger and it doesn't disappoint. Try the onion rings, crispy version!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We had good food when we went there in April, but when we went back in May our burgers were raw (beyond just bloody, there were raw hamburger chunks) and the appetizer was burnt.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Always a local favorite. Reuben is the best around and the outdoor garden ...a great place to relax with friends.