“Eggsellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #11 of 157 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“Eggsellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were in the Glenview area to go to BestBuy, but they were not open yet, so out came TripAdvisor to help us find a place for breakfast.

When we first arrived, I was a little frustrated that there appear to be a long line to wait, but when we asked for the wait time, it was a reasonable time. So we decided to wait, and I'm glad that we did.

My husband says that the breakfast at Egg Harbor Café is the best breakfast at a restaurant that he has ever eaten. It is definitely in the top five of breakfasts that I've had, as well.

The service was prompt, efficient and friendly. Though the restaurant was crowded, I didn't feel afraid that I would knock into someone or something on my way to the restroom.

I loved their strawberry/orange juice; and while we didn't take advantage of it at this time, I liked the option for a carafe of juice to share at a table.

We are looking forward to eating at the Egg Harbor Café again...soon!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Wilmette, Illinois
“So many choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love the atmosphere, like in your kitchen. Parking is easy and prices on par with similar breakfast houses.

Visited March 2014
Sarasota, FL
“Great Breakfast !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Awesome corned beef hash and pancakes.
Do yourself a favor and go early in the AM to avoid the lines at this popular spot !!

Visited January 2014
Glenview, Illinois
“Egg Harbor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I enjoy having breakfast at Egg Harbor. I especially enjoy the Lobster Scrambler. Everything is great and I love the fresh brewed tea.

Visited November 2013
Fairfield, California
“Rancid children's meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Well it would have been an excellent rating however, our 4 year old ordered the Mac and Cheese. We kept insisting he eat some and he kept refusing. We kept making deals for him to eat some. Finally I tasted it and it was definitely rotten/rancid/disgusting. And it was some awful from a box mixture as well. You would think with such great menu items for adults they would put some effort into the children's meals. They compted the mac and cheese and brought him the mini burgers meal for free, but really, our whole meal should have been compensated. We were worried we would be sick, fortunately we were ok.

Visited November 2013