“Closed as of October 1.”
Review of Via Gelato - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Via Gelato
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really liked this place but there is a sign saying its closed. No other information available at this point in time. Too bad when small local places can't make it.

1  Thank Evan59

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Tried a few oddball flavors, wound up with coffee. As I love coffee ice cream and gelato, it was coffee enough. But it just wasn't as rich and creamy as I expect gelato to be. Still, the "kiddie" size was adequate.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Ok, so if you're in the mood for some really tasty gelato go here....
It's not cheap but very tasty.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Happen to find Via Gelato through an online search of events. They have jazz music on weekends which is what drew me there. Went for gelato and jazz on a Saturday evening though they have other cafe food and crepes too. The gelato was very good (we had dark chocolate and nutella). The jazz music was super - looked like to teens who were very experienced playing music together from the way it sounded. Although it was too loud inside (small venue), there were outside tables that we could enjoy the gelato and listen to the music at a pleasant volume.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I'm not a huge gelato fan, but when I ate my Birthday Cake gelato from Via Gelato, I ended up getting a pint to go!