“Our long-time favorite”

Order Online
Ranked #59 of 190 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For years we have enjoyed Pizano's, in Glenview and in Chicago. Their thin crust pizza is outstanding, and all our Glenview visits have been excellent. Whenever family members come to visit, they all ask for Pizano's pizza. We are happy to oblige.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If I had to decide which was better between the deep dish and the thin crust, I'm not sure I could. Both were incredible. The ratio of sauce to cheese was perfect and the toppings were just right. The cook on the pizza was spot on. I'm typically one of those people who doesn't like to eat the crust on pizza, but I found myself eating the entire slice, it was so good. Service was great. Our glasses were never empty and the wait staff was very attentive to our table. It took a while for the pizza to come out, but that is to be expected; especially with the deep dish. I enjoyed the food so much, my husband and I made sure to visit a second time despite only being in the area for five days. It was well worth the visit... and the second!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019

Waited 15 minutes after we were seated and no one came by. No server, no water, no "we'll be right with you", nothing. And there were servers and bus people attending all the tables around us. And when we walked out and informed the gentleman at the front we were leaving and why the response wasn't "please stay we'll take care of you". Instead he asked what table we were at to which I responded the now empty one. Incredible.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

Always visit while in Glenview. Calamari is outstanding. Deep dish was perfect. Good prices. Craft beers. Try it, you will like it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 15, 2019

Both the thin and thick pizzas are top notch. Out-of-towners will experience real, Chicago-style pizza at its best, and the thin crust can challenge any of the New York-style pizzas in town - cut into squares. I'm not too fond of the soups, but maybe they've gotten better. The main dishes aren't bad, but not as good as the pizza. The sandwiches are excellent. The salads tend to smell like onions. Next best thing is the dessert cookie pizza. Lots of TVs, good beer, fair prices.

Date of visit: June 2019