“THE BEST CADILLAC MARGARETTIAS EVER!!!!”
Review of El Jardin - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Jardin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Come before 5 when they have 1/2 off appetizers. If the good bar tender is on shift, the Cadillac Margarettias are strong and wonderfully blissful. Great place to meet up and get a bit loaded. Don't drive if you have had two...OMG.

1  Thank jerryrobinson1911

Reviewed December 7, 2012

My husband and I drop in regularly for the food - which is average to excellent, depending on the menu item - and for the best margaritas ever. Drinks are large and strong! Favorites include their wonderful carne asada, fajitas or tortilla soup. Try sitting outside in the summer, or doing a dinner and movie combination with the movie theater in the Glen.

1  Thank Loki611
Reviewed June 24, 2012

After a soccer tournament we went to el jardin. Our waiter was kind and got to us right away. I ordered the chicken tacos the portion was kinda small. My moms dish was a good size and my fathers dish was pretty big. The one bad part was it took a long time for our credit card a lot of times he just walked by us and when he scanned it he just waited. Overall I love this place.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I go here for the Tequilla and food. Both are great!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

I love Mexican food, so I wish I could rate El Jardin higher. The food has been average at best, and two of the three times we've eaten at El Jardin the service has been awful... inattentive waiters, incorrect orders, and indifference from the manager.

3  Thank NBKFamilyOfFour