“Everything is great here....”

Shannon's Irish Pub
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Cuisines: Irish
Glen Ellyn
“Everything is great here....”
Reviewed August 14, 2009

We have never been disappointed. The regular menu is outstanding with a large selection, but now they have added a new menu which features meats from Clancy's Meat shop in Lombard. I ordered the Turkey burger. It was hand pattied, fresh, tasty and moist. I am picky about my burgers, turkey, beef, buffalo, whatever....this was really good. The corned beef is the best anywhere, the salmon sandwich is another favorite for me, and the fish and chips are really, really good.

Chicago, IL
“Best outdoor seating in GE”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

This is probably my favorite place in Glen Ellyn. I rarely eat inside as the outdoor patio is open year round due to the roofing and heated lamps. This is a great place to enjoy outside seating on a nice spring and fall day.

The food is amazing. The salads are huge so be prepared to take some home, I don't think I've seen too many people finish a whole one. The Maggie's chicken sandwich is my favorite. I always get it with the champ (mashed potatoes). The usual corned beef sandwich and shepards pie are also very good. The corned beef potato soup is excellent as well.

The for the price, the amount of food, service, and atmosphere can't be beat!

I love going to Shannon's for both lunch and dinner, it is a great outdoor dining experience in Glen Ellyn.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not so good food, ok bar...”
Reviewed May 23, 2008

not so good food, ok bar atmosphere

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the back dining space and the food.”
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Love the back dining space and the food.

“pub”