“Excellent food, service, and atmosphere”

Lu's Sushi and Chinese
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Excellent food, service, and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is by far our favorite Chinese restaurant in the suburbs. The staff is friendly and efficient, and the food is quite tasty. As an added bonus, you can generally get a table quickly, except on nights where special promotions are being run.

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Really good food and reasonably priced.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food here is very good. It is one of the best chinese restaurants I have ever went to and they actually have a japanese menu as well. I have never personally ordered from the Japanese side but my husband has and always raves about it. He loves the sushi and says it is some of the best and freshest he has ever had. Chinese is not one of my favorite types of food but the few dishes I do like are very good from here. The pot stickers are definitely one of my favorites off the menu. I would highly recommend going here and the prices are also very reasonable and affordable. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. The owner is also very sweet and you can tell very passionate. The restaurant is also gorgeously decorated.

• Visited June 2013