“Honeymoon night”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glen Ellyn
Inn at Water's Edge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Glen Ellyn
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We spent the night after our wedding at Inn at Water's Edge. Great room, excellent facilities and good breakfast. Staff was pleasant at check-out. Good for a getaway or to stay if you are visiting family in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing to stay with us on your wedding night! I'm happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. Wishing you and your wife all the best. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This hotel is beautiful and the staff goes above and beyond with every single request! I wish I was closer so I could have "stay cations" every other weekend!!! I would recommend making reservations if you plan to dine at either of the restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of your recent stay! I'm glad to hear about your experience and appreciate you sharing it with others. Please keep us in mind next time you're in the Glen Ellyn area!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Here for our first of a 3 night stay and I could not be more impressed! I feel incredibly safe on the campus of DePage (which was a big MUST for me!) Secure parking on a busy college campus was great. The front desk ladies were incredibly sweet and helpful! The hotel only has 6 rooms, and they are on a secured 3rd floor, which I loved. Our room is beautiful and they were so kind to leave us a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. If we ever make a return trip to the Chicago area, we will always be staying here! Make sure you book your next stay here! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jamie F, Aldine, Front Desk intern at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Your feedback is very important so thank you very much for taking the time to share it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we could make it a safe and pleasant one for you. Thank you for celebrating your anniversary with us. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Inn at Water's Edge is a 5-star experience for a very affordable rate.

The only disappointment in our otherwise idyllic two-night stay was that we missed the homemade yogurt at breakfast on the second morning. Make sure you arrive at breakfast early to snag yours along with the homemade granola and fresh squeezed orange or grapefruit juice!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Front Desk Intern- Aldine at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

I am very happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and that you liked our homemade yogurt. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can ensure we have plenty for the future. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Inn at Water's Edge!

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Six rooms in the hospitality and cuisine building at the College of DuPage. The room is well appointed and comfortable. The price is extremely reasonable. Best of all is the service!!! Fanny at the desk is a dream! She has been VERY helpful, helpingmy wife and I who are handicapped. I cannot recommend this hotel enough!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for writing a review on Inn at Water's Edge- we appreciate your support! I am glad to hear our staff took very good care of you making your stay as good as it can be. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for two nights last week in the middle of a weeklong business trip requiring long drives every day. Our time here was the perfect interlude to allow us to feel refreshed. The room is lovely and serene and the breakfast perfect. It's the personal customer service, though, that makes this a required stop any time we are back in the Chicago area. From being escorted to our room upon check in and having an early breakfast set out on the day we left, the staff to a person is exceptional. We enjoyed an excellent lunch at Waterleaf and that night decided to bring in a pizza for dinner to eat in the lounge. When the front desk staff saw my husband carrying the box they immediately brought us cloth napkins and flatware. As soon as we were finished eating, someone arrived with a smile and whisked it all away.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the great compliments in the review. It's always in the plan to have a restful night after a long day. I am glad we were able to provide you with everything you needed to make your stay perfect. We will be more than happy to see you again!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night to get a quiet evening away from the everyday hustle. The room was clean and modern. It was definitely quiet especially being on a floor with only six rooms. There was a little lounge area for breakfast the next morning which was very relaxing.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

I'm so glad to hear that your evening with us was a quiet escape! It's always nice to get away and relax if you can. Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I hope to see you and your wife again for your next escape!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Ellyn
Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
3 mi away
Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard
Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream

Been to Inn at Water's Edge? Share your experiences!