“Beer”

Ellyn's Tap and Grill
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 116 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Great specials on Beer good food and Trivia night is packed. Best coming early or making reservations.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Family friendly spot for decent burgers, tacos and TOTs. Great place to watch a game, go for Wednesday night trivia, grab a beer and meet friends. There are better “foodie” spots to go, not as fun.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

My parents live near Ellyn's and it has become our go-to when we take them out to dinner because of the location and the great variety on the menu. We bring my kids as well so we have the generations at the table and everyone can find something from tacos to burgers to salads to entrees. Nearly everything we've ordered has been good for a "neighborhood bar" kitchen. The burgers are great and there are a few varieties with different toppings. My kids love the bavarian pretzel appetizer. I got a piece of salmon once that was kind of small and dry so I tend to stay away from the seafood since then. But the food is good and priced appropriately and the beer and cocktail selection are excellent.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I stopped here for a quick lunch. The place was quiet but bright and clean. The menu is your basic pub grub.

I started with a house salad and homemade vinaigrette. Fresh salad and awesome dressing. I had the wings for lunch. They were a little more done than I prefer but still good. Sauce was very good and so were the fries.

My wife had the half Caesar salad and penne pasta. Good portion size and she said it was great.

Our server (Janet) was fantastic. Very attentive and polite but didn’t hover.

I’ll go back for more. Try it if you’re in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

On Wednesdays they have trivia night for prizes, the food is very good. Burgers, chicken fingers, tots, and fries were all very good.
Sliders good also. Staff very accommodating. Churros were also something to try.

Date of visit: January 2019